BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Democracy for all ..as long as it doesnt include the BNP..where does the paedophile reference come from? surely the disease is open to all parties.

Yeah, but the BNP seem to have had some adverse paedo publicity, like this guy - http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2011/01/bnp-paedophile-locked-up.html

who was also done for a four year campaign of hate against his asian neighbours - y'know hurling abuse, throwing dog faeces into their garden - just standard race hate freak stuff...

Yeah, but the BNP seem to have had some adverse paedo publicity, like this guy - http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2011/01/bnp-paedophile-locked-up.html

who was also done for a four year campaign of hate against his asian neighbours - y'know hurling abuse, throwing dog faeces into their garden - just standard race hate freak stuff...

Was the paedo publicity because of the mans political status ?,other cases concerning paedophiles never seem to mention their political status Im sure paedophiles dont really care which way they vote.they are more interested in their next victim,its believed that certain members of the nazi leadership had homo sexual tendencies ,does that mean that homosexuals are all nazis at heart

Was the paedo publicity because of the mans political status ?,other cases concerning paedophiles never seem to mention their political status Im sure paedophiles dont really care which way they vote.they are more interested in their next victim,its believed that certain members of the nazi leadership had homo sexual tendencies ,does that mean that homosexuals are all nazis at heart

Political status? Weren't you aware that the BNP are one of the most widely reviled groups in the country?

Interesting that you focus on the man's paedophilia - I guess it's no surprise to you at all that a BNP supporter racially abused his neighbours and threw dog faeces into their garden...

Political status? Weren't you aware that the BNP are one of the most widely reviled groups in the country?

Interesting that you focus on the man's paedophilia - I guess it's no surprise to you at all that a BNP supporter racially abused his neighbours and threw dog faeces into their garden...

I thought this was the Gordon Brown Supporters' Club :hihi:

D'you know it's uncanny - I could have sworn you've been here before... those missing apostrophes and capitals...perhap's it's just coincidence, the Noddy, Glamrock, Glamrocker thing...I mean how likely is it that people with those names would happen to have a habit off popping up whenever the BNP get a mention and share the same grammar and punctuation...

Nah, must be my imagination.

Anyway, back to the subject...do you think it was fair for the organiser of this invite only event, held in premises he'd hired, to ask the nice BNP man to leave when he got up from the audience, gatecrashed the stage and refused to leave?

I mean, if you held a BNP meeting and some left wing brown skinned liberal got onto the stage and refused to leave, you'd probably just let him have his say wouldn't you?

D'you know it's uncanny - I could have sworn you've been here before... those missing apostrophes and capitals...perhap's it's just coincidence, the Noddy, Glamrock, Glamrocker thing...I mean how likely is it that people with those names would happen to have a habit off popping up whenever the BNP get a mention and share the same grammar and punctuation...

Nah, must be my imagination.

Anyway, back to the subject...do you think it was fair for the organiser of this invite only event, held in premises he'd hired, to ask the nice BNP man to leave when he got up from the audience, gatecrashed the stage and refused to leave?

I mean, if you held a BNP meeting and some left wing brown skinned liberal got onto the stage and refused to leave, you'd probably just let him have his say wouldn't you?

I have no interest in the BNP I merely replied advocating their legality as a political group and as such their freedom to attend any political meetings ,the paedophile comment came from another poster and coupled with your inane rabid rhetoric makes me question your validity in educated debates,the comments by both of you remind me of school playtime and the name calling thereof.

I have no interest in the BNP I merely replied advocating their legality as a political group and as such their freedom to attend any political meetings ,the paedophile comment came from another poster and coupled with your inane rabid rhetoric makes me question your validity in educated debates,the comments by both of you remind me of school playtime and the name calling thereof.

No one has claimed they're an illegal party though have they?

Do you claim that they should have the right to take the stage at private meetings when they haven't been invited to do so?

No one has claimed they're an illegal party though have they?

Do you claim that they should have the right to take the stage at private meetings when they haven't been invited to do so?

I believe their is a question as to whether he had a invitation or not,do you think there would be the same hoo hah if it had been a labour or conservative representative.The BNP would more than likely die a slow death if it wasnt for all the publicity others encourage ,the same as your rabid outbursts encourage publicity..Nick Griffin must love people like you ..maybe that's your agenda and your a secret BNP member.Im still trying to work out the correlation between the BNP and paedophilia as a defining argument,seems a senseless exercise to me,still it takes all sorts I suppose

Archived