BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

fascism /"faSIz(@)m, -sIz(@)m/

· n. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government.

I thought that you were going to do better than that. Perhaps you don't really know what you object to? One of the bemused sheeple perhaps?

Should a NATIONAL Government not be Nationalistic?

Not compulsory to be a member of a Political Party to contest an election is it?

They could stand as Independent candidates. Most of the Ultra Left groups despise democracy and advocate revolution.

They exist only to counter rightwing extremism and the lies that rightwing extremists try to propagate.

I thought that you were going to do better than that. Perhaps you don't really know what you object to? One of the bemused sheeple perhaps?

Behave. Straight from the OED.

If you're saying that's wrong, well...

Should a NATIONAL Government not be Nationalistic?

Do you accept that the BNP are a racist party?

You tell me what you mean by racist and I will provide you with an answer.

The BNP want to return Britain to a pre - 1940's type situation, i.e. predominantly white.

They want to make all the black and brown people go 'home'.

Do you approve of this policy?

Not everyone chucked their dummy out, it seems. This from the "Britain Votes" website :

I would like to correct any impression that the BNP were in any way hard done by or censored at the Delph hustings. As a candidate myself for Pirate Party UK, I had enquired before hand whether I could speak. The organisers made it very clear what the parameters were. Which they are entitled to do, after all we were all guests of the Millgate Arts Centre and the people of Delph.

I was perfectly happy to abide by these arrangements. The BNP activists were aggresive and threatening, which has no place in our democracy. Since their parting shot to the hall was to shout 'You're all pathetic' I can't imagine this will help their prospects any.

Loz Kaye

Pirate Party UK

Is it not reasonable to be intolerant of evil?

Would you be saying the same thing about people who were intolerant of rape or murder?

There you go, exemplifying my point.

You're calling a legitimate political party "evil" and ludicrously comparing tolerance of their views - to which they are perfectly entitled - with tolerating rape and murder.

I despair at times.

There you go, exemplifying my point.

You're calling a legitimate political party "evil" and ludicrously comparing tolerance of their views - to which they are perfectly entitled - with tolerating rape and murder.

I despair at times.

Racism is evil.

Do you think hating people on the grounds of their skin colour, or where they were born is a good thing?

Archived