BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

It simply isn't achievable, but do you really think that's their wish -to murder all non-whites?

Yes, otherwise the whole existence of such a party is pointless. You haven't answered the hypothetical question though, how would a BNP administration make the British isles all white as pre 1940 without use of force and murder?

The BNP want to return Britain to a pre - 1940's type situation, i.e. predominantly white.

They want to make all the black and brown people go 'home'.

Do you approve of this policy?

An assertion on your part. I have no doubt that they want all (or at least most) of the black and brown people to go home, you however decide to ADD the word MAKE.

We have enjoyed Universal Suffrage in this Nation for over 80 years (Pre-Dating the 40's) therefore IF Mass Immigration was a Policy of value to the electorate since Universal Suffrage surely the different factions of the LibLabCon Party should have offered the electorate this fantastic choice in their Manifestoes?

Do you not agree?

Do you believe that the Capitalist Bankster Elite has the right to impose Mass Immigration on the Electorate in order to drive down the Pay and Conditions of the aforementioned Electorate?

An assertion on your part. I have no doubt that they want all (or at least most) of the black and brown people to go home, you however decide to ADD the word MAKE.

We have enjoyed Universal Suffrage in this Nation for over 80 years (Pre-Dating the 40's) therefore IF Mass Immigration was a Policy of value to the electorate since Universal Suffrage surely the different factions of the LibLabCon Party should have offered the electorate this fantastic choice in their Manifestoes?

Do you not agree?

Do you believe that the Capitalist Bankster Elite has the right to impose Mass Immigration on the Electorate in order to drive down the Pay and Conditions of the aforementioned Electorate?

Have you ever answered a straight question?

I'll try again - do you agree with the BNP's position that it's desirable to return Britain to a pre 1940's situation where the population is exclusively or almost exclusively white?

They are moderated radar, but not actively monitored.

You are correct in your analysis though. These sort of threads often end with the BNP boys (I use the gender and age range advisedly) actively seeking to get the threads deleted. It saves their blushes.

Actualy the opposite is nearer the truth, there are numerous plonkers on here ranting about how bad the BNP/EDL are, they with their pathetic ramblings are the best recruiting agents for these two partys

Yes, otherwise the whole existence of such a party is pointless. You haven't answered the hypothetical question though, how would a BNP administration make the British isles all white as pre 1940 without use of force and murder?

So the BNP are a pointless organisation if their intended means of satisfying their objective is NOT by murder??

And now someone else posts one of the real reasons for the mass immigration that we're all now having to pick up the tab for.

Not particularly effective eh imperialist running dog? Well, who just got new glass bottle factory? Yes that's right us North Koreans. So stick that shining fruition of the revolutionary spirit of self-reliance in your yankee lapdog pipe and smoke it hans brix!

:D

They do have some lovely sleek, shiny

too.

And the marching. Don't forget the marching.

I put it there with good reason, but just for you, lets pretend it isn't there.

Do you think it's a desirable aim to want all (or most) black and brown people to go?

Judging by their actions it might involve throwing dog dirt in to neighbours gardens and threatening them?

http://kirkunity.blogspot.com/2011/01/bnp-paedophile-locked-up.html

or like Steve Barkham pushing it through letterboxes of Asian takeaways?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

Actualy the opposite is nearer the truth, there are numerous plonkers on here ranting about how bad the BNP/EDL are, they with their pathetic ramblings are the best recruiting agents for these two partys

Do you think it's a desirable aim to want all (or most) black and brown people to go?

Archived