BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

I have never ever said it was their fault You will insist on believing that you actually understand what you oppose ;)
You may not have said so but clearly the BNP being a party you are defending, holds darker skin people at fault for being wrapped in skin that they are, so after deporting the criminals and those whom you may bribe to leave, what would you do to the vast majority who would remain, murder them? How else would the stated aim be achieved?

You are following on from Halibut's addition of the word make.

They therefore don't Have to leave.

It's getting tedious now, if they don't have to leave because they have no where else to go, but the stated aim is for pre 1940's Britain, so how will that be achieved without murder of those who chose to remain?

Seems the BNP policy is rather half baked and made up to suite any argument as the argument progresses. Yet they pride in being called a political party.

You may not have said so but clearly the BNP being a party you are defending, holds darker skin people at fault for being wrapped in skin that they are, so after deporting the criminals and those whom you may bribe to leave, what would you do to the vast majority who would remain, murder them? How else would the stated aim be achieved?

You will keep making assertions. The BNP doesn't hold darker skinned people at fault. The traitors are a subset of White Middle and Upper Class Males.

Those that choose to remain will literally have to be tolerated, however, they will not be joined by any further immigrants.

You will keep making assertions. The BNP doesn't hold darker skinned people at fault. The traitors are a subset of White Middle and Upper Class Males.

Those that choose to remain will literally have to be tolerated, however, they will not be joined by any further immigrants.

Why do they want them to leave then?

You make it sound like a hard thing to tolerate the presence of non white folk. Why is that?

You're completely missing the point (again!).

I was trying to point out that you are painting yourself as 'anti-capitalist', while at the same time supporting/apologising for a party whose political and historical antecedents have been 'good friends' of capitalism and enemies of the working-class!

John X

I note that you chose not to quote my answer. It was probably unexpected.

Did you get a third in Politics and Sociology from South Bank Poly?

Archived