BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Funny how I have openly called him a racist and he has neither denied it nor reported me to the moderators?

Come on BritPat! Tell me how you saying black and dark-skinned people who won't be forced or bribed into leaving the UK will 'literally have to be tolerated', is not a racist thing to say?

John X

I have never ever reported anyone to moderators, You may say what you like as far as I am concerned.

Are you going to tell us about the Social and Political Heritage of these Islands as an antidote the Propoganda that you say some of us have blindly swallowed and then repeat? ;)

You should take your own advice. Given that the Imperialist Bankster Capitalists of the 40's were by definition the very same Governments that started Mass Immigration as a variation on a theme, First recruit young British Men to Conquer and Plunder 1/4 of the globe and then Import the poor and hungry from the conquered lands to drive down the Pay and Conditions of the British Cannon Fodder when they returned home to find a job !!!

To add insult to injury the worker then pays more in taxes to support the excess labour held in reserve on the dole.

LibLabCon Banksters have always sacrificed British Men for Capitalism and Zionism and then promptly rewards them on their return with the dole alcoholism homelessness and prison.

Please John X Politics guru tell us about the Social and Political heritage of these Islands ?

Still afraid to answer that question BP?

I'll repeat it - Why should black and brown people be asked to leave?

I have never ever reported anyone to moderators, You may say what you like as far as I am concerned.

Are you going to tell us about the Social and Political Heritage of these Islands as an antidote the Propoganda that you say some of us have blindly swallowed and then repeat? ;)

Why should black and brown people be asked to leave?

to BRITISH muslims and jews they are, and if you didnt notice they both came from the same area as christianity, just so happens WE latched onto that not the others.

god rest those muslims and jews that died fighting to save "britain" from the nazis for YOU

British people can practice Islam and Judaism, but Islam and Judaism aren't British, do you follow me? I'm excluding outside religions cultures and behaviours from Britishness, not people.

and Judaism are not British or part of British culture.

I think that you will find that Judaism has been part of British culture for nearly 600 years now.

Sorry to keep banging on about this but can you far-right types do a bit of reading because you seem to know bugger-all about history and politics! :o

John X

British people can practice Islam and Judaism, but Islam and Judaism isn't British, do you follow me?

whys christianity "british" then, just because we chose it as ours? it comes from the same places, the same people, far from britain?

You should take your own advice. Given that the Imperialist Bankster Capitalists of the 40's were by definition the very same Governments that started Mass Immigration as a variation on a theme, First recruit young British Men to Conquer and Plunder 1/4 of the globe and then Import the poor and hungry from the conquered lands to drive down the Pay and Conditions of the British Cannon Fodder when they returned home to find a job !!!

To add insult to injury the worker then pays more in taxes to support the excess labour held in reserve on the dole.

LibLabCon Banksters have always sacrificed British Men for Capitalism and Zionism and then promptly rewards them on their return with the dole alcoholism homelessness and prison.

Please John X Politics guru tell us about the Social and Political heritage of these Islands ?

love your acronyms, by the way. the basic premise you working on, though has elements of conspiracy theory paranoia, has merit. now, that said, the last 'mass migration' you speak of was after the second war. there are now many sixty year olds who were born here and their children's children. if you're going to say these, and theirs, should go 'home' wouldn't it then make sense to say everything the country was getting from the colonies etc from whatever time you decide to go back to be returned? if you're to say they 'did the job asked' what of their pensions etc?

now i get that this might be an 'emotional' policy on the part of the BNP etal but how exactly would it work without crippling the nation and making it about as popular a country as Iran?

I think that you will find that Judaism has been part of British culture for nearly 600 years now.

Sorry to keep banging on about this but can you far-right types do a bit of reading because you seem to know bugger-all about history and politics! :o

John X

Judaism's role in British culture over the last 600 years, the floor is yours ;)

We'll leave out Jewish role in Politics for now unless you want this thread to include the Pro Zionist wars we have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan not to mention the British betrayal of our allies re the Balfour Declaration. ;)

Archived