BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Judaism's role in British culture over the last 600 years, the floor is yours ;)

We'll leave out Jewish role in Politics for now unless you want this thread to include the Pro Zionist wars we have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan not to mention the British betrayal of our allies re the Balfour Declaration. ;)

Why should black and brown people be asked to leave?

I think that you will find that Judaism has been part of British culture for nearly 600 years now.

Sorry to keep banging on about this but can you far-right types do a bit of reading because you seem to know bugger-all about history and politics! :o

John X

Judaism has been present in this country for 600 yes; that doesn't mean that it is part of(mainstream) British culture. Where's the overtly Jewish songs on the radio or tv programmes etc? i dont see them, do you?

Judaism has been present in this country for 600 yes; that doesn't mean that it is part of(mainstream) British culture. Where's the overtly Jewish songs on the radio or tv programmes etc? i dont see them, do you?

list of BRITISH jews

"Although the first Jews may have arrived on the island of Great Britain with the Romans, it was not until the Norman Conquest of William the Conqueror in 1066 that organised Jewish communities first appeared in England. These existed until 1290 when the Jewish population of England was expelled by King Edward I of England."

list of BRITISH jewish entertainers

list of BRITISH jewish writers

seems its been british since about 1066 and even before

I think that you will find that Judaism has been part of British culture for nearly 600 years now.

Sorry to keep banging on about this but can you far-right types do a bit of reading because you seem to know bugger-all about history and politics! :o

John X

600 years doesn't do them full credit (no pun intended) William the Conqueror tolerated their usurious role did he not?

Banksterism 101 ;)

I think you'll find the word is 'elusive'! :D

John X

:hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

If you were to describe Italy and Italian culture to an alien from outer space, you would mention Pizza's, pasta, the leaning tower of pisa and gondola's etc, you wouldn't mention Islam, mosques, burkas and so on would you?

If you were to describe Italy and Italian culture to an alien from outer space, you would mention Pizza's, pasta, the leaning tower of pisa and gondola's etc, you wouldn't mention Islam, mosques, burkas and so on would you?

isnt there a mosque you can see from space? sure there is, so you wouldnt need to describe it they could see it

Archived