BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

If you were to describe Italy and Italian culture to an alien from outer space, you would mention Pizza's, pasta, the leaning tower of pisa and gondola's etc, you wouldn't mention Islam, mosques, burkas and so on would you?
All this posturing for benefit of 'Alen' what a waste of time:roll::hihi:

list of BRITISH jews

"Although the first Jews may have arrived on the island of Great Britain with the Romans, it was not until the Norman Conquest of William the Conqueror in 1066 that organised Jewish communities first appeared in England. These existed until 1290 when the Jewish population of England was expelled by King Edward I of England."

list of BRITISH jewish entertainers

list of BRITISH jewish writers

seems its been british since about 1066 and even before

I don't think you are getting my point, just because something is present(and welcome) in a certain country doesn't necessarily mean that it is of that country.

isnt there a mosque you can see from space? sure there is, so you wouldnt need to describe it they could see it
The one on Wolsely Road is quite big init?;)

Maybe we should tell all the darkies to stay indoors whilst the Aliens are visiting and only come out when they have gone back to outer space?

If you were to describe Italy and Italian culture to an alien from outer space, you would mention Pizza's, pasta, the leaning tower of pisa and gondola's etc, you wouldn't mention Islam, mosques, burkas and so on would you?

John X and radar would in their 'Through the looking glass' World described by the Copenhagen Interpretation :hihi:

I don't think you are getting my point, just because something is present(and welcome) in a certain country doesn't necessarily mean that it is of that country.

so in other words it depends how far back you want to go to prove your point?

just accept youve been proved wrong, theres obviously NOTHING but the land thats british if you go back far enough, even people came from elsewhere in the beginning

And if I were to describe modern British culture to space aliens would I mention fish and chips, **** beer, the Sun and football hooliganism or would it be more accurate to mention tenacity, tolerance, bravery, sense of humour, good-manners and honesty?

John X

(btw. Pizza is American and pasta originates from China.)

And if I were to describe modern British culture to space aliens would I mention fish and chips, **** beer, the Sun and football hooliganism or would it be more accurate to mention tenacity, tolerance, bravery, sense of humour, good-manners and honesty?

John X

I'm not sure, of all the traits you mention, tolerance has been a particularly british one. We went all over the world changing some perfectly good cultures and bringing civilization where there was none. We didn't tolerate people, we made them do our bidding. We have over many years assimilated other people into our culture and made them, more or less, conform. Until recently when we have had mass immigration of uninvited people. Many of whom have demanded a platform, even though they weren't invited and then thrown their toys out of the pram when they haven't got their way.

Sound familiar?

John X

Like many things, you are wrong about this

http://inventors.about.com/od/foodrelatedinventions/a/pizza.htm

I'm not sure, of all the traits you mention, tolerance has been a particularly british one. We went all over the world changing some perfectly good cultures and bringing civilization where there was none.

I think you are mistaking the English ruling-class and the church for British people in general.

John X

Archived