BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

NO. I think the other ranks and men were also involved in the conquering of the world.

Are you as sure about this as pizze?

Haven't seen much evidence that the other ranks and men had much say in the formation of the empire other than as cannon fodder.

And I'm glad you spotted the pizza reference. I put those in now and again to check if anyone actually reads my posts as a lot of people's replies show no evidence of having done so! ;)

John X

Haven't seen much evidence that the other ranks and men had much say in the formation of the empire other than as cannon fodder.

And I'm glad you spotted the pizza reference. I put those in now and again to check if anyone actually reads my posts as a lot of people's replies show no evidence of having done so! ;)

John X

I never read them :|

Judaism's role in British culture over the last 600 years, the floor is yours ;)

We'll leave out Jewish role in Politics for now unless you want this thread to include the Pro Zionist wars we have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan not to mention the British betrayal of our allies re the Balfour Declaration. ;)

Still not going to say why you think that blacks and brown people should leave the country?

Spineless?

John X

lol at this one

lol at this one

It's an old rock and roll trick!

Bowls of 'only yellow' m&ms and edible panties in the dressing room are not so much a testament to pop stars' egos but a testament to the fact that most local promoters never read past the first couple of lines of the dressing room rider.

Slip something daft in at the end and you can tell if they have actually read the thing. :D

John X

It's an old rock and roll trick!

Bowls of 'only yellow' m&ms and edible panties in the dressing room are not so much a testament to pop stars' egos but a testament to the fact that most local promoters never read past the first couple of lines of the dressing room rider.

Slip something daft in at the end and you can tell if they have actually read the thing. :D

John X

you have to get up pretty early etc...

wheres the hustings gone? :huh::confused::suspect:

Bit redundant now! The poll closed fifteen minutes ago lol.

Tell you what, let's open a book on how rubbish the BNP will do in Oldham.

I'll offering evens on less that 5% of the vote.

Any takers? ;)

John X

Archived