BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Why don't you want black and brown people to live here?
I think you should stop going on about colour, the mass immigration of any race or colour for the wrong reason, which is what happened, is not good for any country.

The citizens of the former British Empire were brought here to be exploited by the same echelon of our society who exploited them in the former colonies.

im british through and through and i aint adopting YOUR british way of life and culture thanks

Whenever I hear far-right posters going on about the 'British way of life', I always think of that bit of the BNP Wives programme where they filmed some of the 'Red, White and Blue Day' with its sad looking white folk wandering around watching strong man competitions, drinking Stella and listening to embarassingly rubbish poetry. :suspect:

Not for me I'm afraid, nor most people I suspect!

John X

Whenever I hear far-right posters going on about the 'British way of life', I always think of that bit of the BNP Wives programme where they filmed some of the 'Red, White and Blue Day' with its sad looking white folk wandering around watching strong man competitions, drinking Stella and listening to embarassingly rubbish poetry. :suspect:

Not for me I'm afraid, nor most people I suspect!

John X

That is the trouble with these forum most of what you write is deliberately misconstrued, selectlvely quoted or misquoted.

It's unclear from the clip what's happening. Is he one of the many paedophiles in the bnp?

As opposed to the many pedorasts found within the Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem, Police and Judicial Authorities?

Archived