BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

why should immigrants bow down to YOUR view of britishness when even i wont be?

who makes yours right?

Which part of this don't you understand

Only those who aren't happy to totaly adopt the British culture and way of life, financial incentives would be my approach.

Did I say bow down to my view?

You're just trying to cause trouble.

Only those who aren't happy to totaly adopt the British culture and way of life.

Ok then - what do you believe that to be?

I guarantee that you won't find a single person who agrees with your notion of 'British Culture'.

"trampling on democracy"?

That thing where the train tracks appear to meet at the horizon?

People are trampling on democracy in Ivory Coast, not in rural Manchestershire (wherever)

Only those who aren't happy to totaly adopt the British culture and way of life, financial incentives would be my approach.

Did I say bow down to my view?

You're just trying to cause trouble.

Where am i causing trouble? Stop playing the victim.

You said people would be sent back if they dont conform to britishness.

Whos deciding whats british, cos i bet my ideas different to yours

Damn sorry phanes post wasnt meant to be there, damn phone, i aint sussed out selecting and removing text yet

..and their share of the vote fell from 5.7% to 4.5%, imagine how much further it would have fallen if they'd been invited to speak at the hustings.

not unexpected. this term, though, was always gonna be a god sent to anyone in 'opposition'. i bet all the other parties-greens etc, even ukip- making gains just by staying out of trouble but the bnp messing it up. this would have been their best time, if only they could, shall we say, behave. but then again, even that's asking too much, it seems.

..and their share of the vote fell from 5.7% to 4.5%, imagine how much further it would have fallen if they'd been invited to speak at the hustings.

A) Who would go to a hustings where they were invited to speak? They would pack the audience with their knuckle dragging followers. Those that oppose them would do the same. It might present some interesting theatre but it would not serve the purpose of the meeting, to hear about the policy differences of the parties that do make a difference.

B) I wouldn't want a penny of my contributions to whatever group was setting the hustings up to be spent on publicity for them.

They have proved time and time again they aren't a normal party, treating them as one is a victory for them.

Archived