BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

A) Who would go to a hustings where they were invited to speak? They would pack the audience with their knuckle dragging followers. Those that oppose them would do the same. It might present some interesting theatre but it would not serve the purpose of the meeting, to hear about the policy differences of the parties that do make a difference.

B) I wouldn't want a penny of my contributions to whatever group was setting the hustings up to be spent on publicity for them.

They have proved time and time again they aren't a normal party, treating them as one is a victory for them.

I'm quite relaxed about it Wildcat, they're a group in whom we have little to fear and like it or not they are considered a legitimate political party, constantly denying them the right to speak only serves to gather them the sympathy vote, it also gives the impression they have something to say that might have resonance with the general public.

There are a few questions that have still remained unanswered on the public stage, which would leave the casual observer open mouthed with incredulity.

1/ How do you intend to achieve your constitutionally stated objective for a pre 1948 ethnic landscape and remove non whites from the UK?

2/ What are the law changes that you would implement if this couldn't be achieved through 'negotiation' and 'consent' as stated in your constitution?

3/ You seek to 'protect' British jobs by placing a restriction on imports, so why would you deny me the choice to buy cheaper or better quality goods from abroad?

4/ How do you intend to increase my income in order to pay for more expensive British goods?

5/ How do you intend to protect British exports if you adopt protectionist policies for imports? What effect will that have on British jobs?

6/ What right do you have to interfere in the relationships gay people choose to have with each other?

These are questions that should be asked whenever the BNP gain access to a public platform, there are probably many more that would leave the electorate gobsmacked.

I'm quite relaxed about it Wildcat, they're a group in whom we have little to fear and like it or not they are considered a legitimate political party, constantly denying them the right to speak only serves to gather them the sympathy vote, it also gives the impression they have something to say that might have resonance with the general public.

There are a few questions that have still remained unanswered on the public stage, which would leave the casual observer open mouthed with incredulity.

1/ How do you intend to achieve your constitutionally stated objective for a pre 1948 ethnic landscape and remove non whites from the UK?

2/ What are the law changes that you would implement if this couldn't be achieved through 'negotiation' and 'consent' as stated in your constitution?

3/ You seek to 'protect' British jobs by placing a restriction on imports, so why would you deny me the choice to buy cheaper or better quality goods from abroad?

4/ How do you intend to increase my income in order to pay for more expensive British goods?

5/ How do you intend to protect British exports if you adopt protectionist policies for imports? What effect will that have on British jobs?

6/ What right do you have to interfere in the relationships gay people choose to have with each other?

These are questions that should be asked whenever the BNP gain access to a public platform, there are probably many more than would leave the electorate gobsmacked.

do they have a policy or stand on British emigrants?

what is their policy on being part of the UN peace keeping task force, bases abroad etc?

with the UK being a net importer of goods, how would the cap on imports work? on a tit for tat basis ie we import only as much as we export...?

what is the policy on mixed heritage families?

how would the 'gay problem' be fixed? imprisonment, forced 'cures' etc?

do they have a policy or stand on British emigrants?

what is their policy on being part of the UN peace keeping task force, bases abroad etc?

with the UK being a net importer of goods, how would the cap on imports work? on a tit for tat basis ie we import only as much as we export...?

what is the policy on mixed heritage families?

how would the 'gay problem' be fixed? imprisonment, forced 'cures' etc?

..like you, I await the answers with bated breath.

..like you, I await the answers with bated breath.

:hihi::hihi: i was asking YOU some of the questions esp 1,4 and 5. i don't understand them very well. though you might know, you seem well informed, so i can see where they stand. maybe one of their members will tell us.

:hihi::hihi: i was asking YOU some of the questions esp 1,4 and 5. i don't understand them very well. though you might know, you seem well informed, so i can see where they stand. maybe one of their members will tell us.

Bloody hell Kaimani, I know the answers but I dont want to reveal them here..let the BNP supporters do the hard work and be humiliated!

Boyfriday, You are asking too much if you expect the BNP to give an honest answer to any question, even ones they are legally required to give like the source of their funding. I too an not overly concerned by them and why I disagree with giving them a platform. Whenever they get one they cause disruption and like with the question time debate prevent discussion of any other topic.

Bloody hell Kaimani, I know the answers but I dont want to reveal them here..let the BNP supporters do the hard work and be humiliated!

OK, we'll wait. only got till the 24th though to spend much time on the forum. I'm sure we'll have all the answers in no time. I'm certain of it.

Boyfriday, You are asking too much if you expect the BNP to give an honest answer to any question, even ones they are legally required to give like the source of their funding. I too an not overly concerned by them and why I disagree with giving them a platform. Whenever they get one they cause disruption and like with the question time debate prevent discussion of any other topic.

I'd never expect an honest answer Wildcat, Griffin has pussy footed around the non whites issue by inventing the phrase civically British. It placates their members who believe non whites can never be British, and doesnt grievously offend the general public as much as the truth of their agenda would.

It was interesting to see following the court ruling regarding their prohibition on non white members, they haemorrhaged members, many leaving to join the more right wing National Front-that's why the repatriation agenda is hidden deep in their constitution (I notice it's now not available online-another question I'd ask them), they can't afford to remove it because a significant number of their supporters are members for that reason, but they cant afford for it to be accessible within the wider domain either as the general public would see them for the nutters they actually are.

Somewhere near the beginning of this thread, it was said that the BNP candidate's behaviour would only strengthen the BNP vote. Let's see, shall we ?

* Debbie Abrahams (Labour) - 14,718

* Derek Adams (BNP) - 1,560

* Kashif Ali (Conservative) - 4,481

* Peter Allen (Green) - 530

* David Bishop (Bus-Pass Elvis Party) - 67

* The Flying Brick (Monster Raving Loony Party) - 145

* Loz Kaye (Pirate Party) - 96

* Stephen Morris (English Democrats) - 144

* Paul Nuttall (UKIP) - 2029

* Elwyn Watkins (Liberal Democrat) - 11160

Here are the results from 2010

* Labour 14,186 (31.86%)

* Liberal Democrat 14,083 (31.63%)

* Conservative 11,773 (26.44%)

* BNP 2,546 (5.72%)

* UKIP 1,720 (3.86%)

* Christian 212 (0.48%)

So this result shows how the British public is behind the racist policies of the BNP, does it? It shows just how important the BNP are in the political scheme of things, does it? Worth disrupting a meeting for ? What will you do for your next trick?

Archived