BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

How it was before the mass immigration was forced upon us.

No details?

What a surprise.

Either stop trolling or answer the question.

What do you mean when you say 'the British Culture'??

You must know, otherwise how will you know which foriegners you would kick out?

What do you think a pre 1948 ethnic landscape looks like then Bass, because that's what the BNP are committed to. Why did they ban non white members until the courts forced their hand? Why do they say they'll forbid inter-racial relationships in their constitution? Not about colour my arse.
BF are you answering what I said or trolling?

No details?

What a surprise.

Either stop trolling or answer the question.

What do you mean when you say 'the British Culture'??

You must know, otherwise how will you know which foriegners you would kick out?

It seems pretty clear to me or is English your second language?

It seems pretty clear to me or is English your second language?

You have been repeatedly asked what you mean by 'British Culture' and how you would decide if someone has embraced it or not, yet you are unwilling, or unable to offer any explaination of what you mean.

What do you mean by 'British Culture'? Please explain.

You have been repeatedly asked what you mean by 'British Culture' and how you would decide if someone has embraced it or not, yet you are unwilling, or unable to offer any explaination of what you mean.

What do you mean by 'British Culture'? Please explain.

How Englad was before the mass immigration that was forced upon us!

still reading up on them. would be interesting to see if there any other sites sympathetic to them to get, if that's possible, a 'balance' of their policies especially. from the videos etc the people themselves at the top, especially, are pretty low human beings i think.

still reading up on them. would be interesting to see if there any other sites sympathetic to them to get, if that's possible, a 'balance' of their policies especially. from the videos etc the people themselves at the top, especially, are pretty low human beings i think.

The report below by the Centre for Social Cohesion covers some of their internet resources:

http://www.douglasmurray.co.uk/TheBNPandtheOnlineFascistNetwork.pdf

Archived