BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

What do you think a pre 1948 ethnic landscape looks like then Bass, because that's what the BNP are committed to. Why did they ban non white members until the courts forced their hand? Why do they say they'll forbid inter-racial relationships in their constitution? Not about colour my arse.

Indeed as Nick Griffin himself puts it (from above link):

In 2000, Griffin shared a platform with former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke. Addressing a crowd of American 'white nationalists', he laid out his plans for taking the BNP forward:

"There's a difference between selling out your ideas, and selling your ideas. And the British National Party isn't about selling out its ideas … but we are determined now to sell them. And that means basically to use the saleable words. As I say, freedom, security, identity, democracy. Nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas. They are saleable.

Perhaps one day, once by being rather more subtle we've got ourselves in a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their mind and say, “Yes, every last one must go.” Perhaps they will one day, but if you offer that as your sole aim to start with, you're gonna get absolutely nowhere. So, instead of talking about racial purity, we talk about identity."9

How Englad was before the mass immigration that was forced upon us!

You are either deliberately being evasive, or simply trolling.

You said - in reference to who you would like to 'go'

"Only those who aren't happy to totaly adopt the British culture and way of life, financial incentives would be my approach. "

When asked what you mean by this you reply

All you have to do is provide details as to how you think 'Englad' was - is there a specific point in time you are referering to?

How will you decide who has adopted this Culture and way of life if you can't even define it yourself?

How it was before the mass immigration was forced upon us.

That doesn't provide an answer.

Again, what (exactly) is the British culture and way of life?

If I direct a question at a forum member I expect an answer from them not some bad mannered moron.

Though posting on an open forum implies anyone can answer. If not, that's what the PM facility is for.

It seems pretty clear to me or is English your second language?

And you have the temerity to say other poster's are "bad mannered morons".

Oh dear:shakes:

BTW, your answer (as I point out above) was not even an answer to the question. I see it is pointless trying to engage with you.

Still a non-answer.

What (exactly) was the British culture in 1948 (BTW culture != it's population demographics)?

That doesn't provide an answer.

Again, what (exactly) is the British culture and way of life?

Though posting on an open forum implies anyone can answer. If not, that's what the PM facility is for.

And you have the temerity to say other poster's are "bad mannered morons".

Oh dear:shakes:

BTW, your answer (as I point out above) was not even an answer to the question. I see it is pointless trying to engage with you.

Still a non-answer.

What (exactly) was the British culture in 1948 (BTW culture != it's population demographics)?

Simple answer "How it was before the mass immigration was forced upon us."

Simple answer "How it was before the mass immigration was forced upon us."

That would be a culture that welcomed hundreds of thousands of US Servicemen to the country and had the leadership of the British Union of Fascists imprisoned?

Maybe if the BNP were serious they could campaign to get themselves locked up?..... or is that what Nick Griffin has been doing? certainly all the fraud, corruption and nasty offensive statements might possibly lead one to that conclusion.

Archived