BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Nope, totally useless. Means nothing to me ("afternoon tea"? For pity's sake:rolleyes:).

I agree entirely - ''To be very polite, peas should be crushed onto the fork - a fork with the prongs pointing down. The best way is to have load the fork with something to which they will stick, such as potato or a soft vegetable that squashes easily onto the fork. ''

I agree entirely - ''To be very polite, peas should be crushed onto the fork - a fork with the prongs pointing down. The best way is to have load the fork with something to which they will stick, such as potato or a soft vegetable that squashes easily onto the fork. ''

So Bassman will be deporting anyone that uses a fork to scoop up their peas?

..but no mention of chicken tikka massala, Burt Kwouk or Musical Youth ;)

I love Burt Kwouk. Dont forget Freddy Mercury, Lenny Henry, Salman Rushdie. The list goes on and it is getting longer as the different cultures settle in to living together. We still need to educate/weed out/ignore extremists from all the many communities, but for most folks there is alot of very positive things to be gained from participating in, and embracing the society we live in.

..TD, the possible repatriation of Lenny Henry is the only reason to vote for the BNP :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know and you know I know that he is your long lost older brother. Dont let sibling rivalry cloud your judgement. Besides you also know that your dad (Charlie Williams) was proud of both of you.:)

Simple answer "How it was before the mass immigration was forced upon us."

So you believe that people who want to stay in Britain, should demonstrate that they have totally embraced an unspecified version of 'British Culture' (which you are unable to define), from an unspecified time in the past.

Is that what you are saying?

If not, why not answer - Which version of British Culture must people prove they have 'embraced'? Realistically, not some ridiculous notion of 1940's Britain. What would expect people to do to satisfy your conditions?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know and you know I know that he is your long lost older brother. Dont let sibling rivalry cloud your judgement. Besides you also know that your dad (Charlie Williams) was proud of both of you.:)

..how wrong you are-Denzil Washington is my brother and Peter Purves is our dad..that's what Mummy told me anyway :suspect::hihi:

Archived