BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

I don't agree with the 'RedWatch' site, and believe it is used to incite violence. It should be closed down. As should sites which incite violence against the BNP.

BUT they dont seem to hold the same obsession with people on here as the UAF seem to? yet they are quite a new group.

whereas redwatch mustve been going for at least over 10 years??

how longs combat 18 been going, i seem to remember from the mid 80s? thats where a lot of violence came from from the right side of things, i believe they are still going today?

Combat 18 people are variously fantasists, psychopaths, lunatics, anti-social misfits, criminals. They have no interest in democratic politics and no public support.

..how do they differ from your average BNP member then? ;)

Combat 18 people are variously fantasists, psychopaths, lunatics, anti-social misfits, criminals. They have no interest in democratic politics and no public support.

and they are also involved in the far right movement, most far right members either cross over into / from other groups or splinter off into other groups

Archived