BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

BF please remember in future members of the right wing generally are a miserable bunch and dont "do" jokes :rolleyes:

Its easy to claim humour when the poster doesnt have a answer ...define a average BNP member..you cant because your claims of them being right wing working class moronic people would not be true.

Its easy to claim humour when the poster doesnt have a answer ...define a average BNP member..you cant because your claims of them being right wing working class moronic people would not be true.

Glamrocker, by drawing this out you're merely reinforcing the view that BNP supporters have no sense of humour.

I did put the little winky thing at the end of my post, which I appreciate is a weak embellishment, but my statement was sufficiently sensational that most would see it as at least a poor attempt at humour

well done for reinforcing what i just said :D

..you mean it would be a compliment, radar? ;)

Ps: sorry Glamrocker, I've done it again ;):hihi::cry::banana:

been reading up. good god, makes for some 'intriguing' stuff. would be interesting to know, as a percentage, how the BNP membership rates against the other parties' memberships when it comes to 'violent crime'. and the general behavior of their elected members hasn't done them many favors either.

my conclusion so far, might change, is that their policy is 'send them back home' then everything else(economics, health, defense etc such as they are) are just tweaked and tagged on to prop up that one policy.

The BNP are variously fantasists, psychopaths, lunatics, anti-social misfits, criminals. They have no interest in democratic politics and no public support.

That is the most sensble thing I think I have seen you post so far!

John X

Archived