BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Don't you think people have a right to know if they have a Labour party member living near them or their family?

Of course not, people have a right to hold whatever political views they like.

If I knew a Labour party member was living two doors down I wouldn't be worried that they were going to put dog crap through my letter box or worse pour petrol through it! :roll:

However if I was black, Asian, gay, disabled, female or any other target of the BNP's dislike or disapproval, I really would want to know if there was a BNP member living near me just as if I had young children I'd want to know if there was a convicted paedophile living near me.

John X

i never said it was purely rallys that got attacked, its a battle using any means.
Don't you understand that by describing it as such, you seek to legitimise the thuggery committed by all sides?

It's not a battle, or a war of any kind. There just happen to be criminal people who let their obsessive, fanataical beliefs lead them to violent demonstration or violence against other people whose beliefs they do not share.

You've already said in another thread that violence is okay when it's against right wingers because they are 'legitimate targets'. They are all in the wrong, all criminals, the left wingers or anarchists you choose to sympathise with as much as the BNP or EDL, and justifying their crimes as 'a battle' using 'any means' shows that you share their twisted fanaticism.

There are things in this world that are worth fighting for, but not political hatred in the UK, and that's what you're supporting.

Don't you understand that by describing it as such, you seek to legitimise the thuggery committed by all sides?

It's not a battle, or a war of any kind. There just happen to be criminal people who let their obsessive, fanataical beliefs lead them to violent demonstration or violence against other people whose beliefs they do not share.

You've already said in another thread that violence is okay when it's against right wingers because they are 'legitimate targets'. They are all in the wrong, all criminals, the left wingers or anarchists you choose to sympathise with as much as the BNP or EDL, and justifying their crimes as 'a battle' using 'any means' shows that you share their twisted fanaticism.

There are things in this world that are worth fighting for, but not political hatred in the UK, and that's what you're supporting.

Do you always miss represent what people say?

I believe what i actually said was say i was on a march that gets attacked by boneheads (which has happened)then im gonna defend it/me. NOT randomly due to politcal preference

Then leave it alone. Don't go trolling. Clear off- please

Are you trying to suppress someone voicing their views ;)

It's rather hard to deduce anything from that clip - you have a few police officers removing someone but no idea as to why they are removing him. It could be any number of reasons...

Do you always miss represent what people say?

I believe what i actually said was say i was on a march that gets attacked by boneheads (which has happened)then im gonna defend it/me. NOT randomly due to politcal preference

No that's not what you said, you said that if they're right wing they are, I quote "legitimate targets".

Memory not serving you too well?

That is the most sensble thing I think I have seen you post so far!

John X

Oh dear. When you deliberately alter a quote to reflect your own opinion - as you have done in this instance - you simply reveal that you lack the ability to present a coherent, qualitative argument.

You have my sympathies.

INTERVIEWER

No that's not what you said, you said that if they're right wing they are, I quote "legitimate targets".

Memory not serving you too well?

seen as your mr memory extradordaire did it mention how, why, when and what for too?

if they attack me or others then indeed they are legitimate targets.

ive met roy james before.........did i beat him up, no we shook hands all civilised like, we are on opposite sides of the fence but acted like adults

Are you trying to suppress someone voicing their views ;)

It's rather hard to deduce anything from that clip - you have a few police officers removing someone but no idea as to why they are removing him. It could be any number of reasons...

Not at all. Very happy to have people make constructive comments - which flowersfade nearly did, subsequently. I don't like people coming on the thread just to troll, which he was doing.

Archived