BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

But not very constructive to the thread.

How many posts on the thread are constructive? The only ones I can think of are the ones giving the reason for why they were thrown out.

At that point the only sensible response, is good. They were being disruptive, making themselves look fools and wasting everyone's time.

Once that has been established. Then good is the answer to the thread question. Pretty much topic over so far as I can see.

ive met roy james before.........did i beat him up, no we shook hands all civilised like, we are on opposite sides of the fence but acted like adults
Might that be because he's twice your size and your courage behind a keyboard was less than matched by your gumption in the flesh?

Might that be because he's twice your size and your courage behind a keyboard was less than matched by your gumption in the flesh?

Courage and Roy James in the same post? How bizarre! :hihi:

We are talking about the same Roy James who was sacked from his job as a security guard for being useless at it then tried to say he was sacked for being a member of the BNP? Then left the BNP in a hissy fit because they would not support his case.

Fair play to you for shaking his hand though. I hope you washed your hand properly afterwards. He is thought to have some very exotic 'far-eastern' diseases! :suspect:

John X

We are talking about the same Roy James who was sacked from his job as a security guard for being useless at it then tried to say he was sacked for being a member of the BNP? Then left the BNP in a hissy fit because they would not support his case.

Fair play to you for shaking his hand though. I hope you washed your hand properly afterwards. He is thought to have some very exotic 'far-eastern' diseases! :suspect:

John X

It was another poster who met him, not me.

John X

Its not very commendable talking about someone maybe libellously,diseases comment,especially when they are not here to defend themselves,that is certainly a lack of courage.

Its not very commendable talking about someone maybe libellously,diseases comment,especially when they are not here to defend themselves,that is certainly a lack of courage.

So sue me!

Everybody talks about everybody on here. I'm sure he has his spies on here (or on Stormfront!) who can stick up for him.

And what has courage got to do with it? Hitler isn't here, Mosely isn't here, Nick Griffin isn't here. Does that mean I cannot talk about them?

I will talk about any nasty little fascist I like.

(P.S. If you read-read my post properly, you will see that I haven't actually posted anything libellous!)

John X

So sue me!

Everybody talks about everybody on here. I'm sure he has his spies on here (or on Stormfront!) who can stick up for him.

And what has courage got to do with it? Hitler isn't here, Mosely isn't here, Nick Griffin isn't here. Does that mean I cannot talk about them?

I will talk about any nasty little fascist I like.

(P.S. If you read-read my post properly, you will see that I haven't actually posted anything libellous!)

John X

You quoted me in an earlier post and then deliberately altered the wording in order to misrepresent my opinion to readers.

Why did you do this? Do you not feel qualified enough to debate me without the advantage of distorting my comments?

You quoted me in an earlier post and then deliberately altered the wording in order to misrepresent my opinion to readers.

Why did you do this? Do you not feel qualified enough to debate me without the advantage of distorting my comments?

It looked to me to be an obvious joke, I guess the humour escaped you.

That said the BNP did set up C-18, but then humour is more funny if it includes some truth.

It looked to me to be an obvious joke, I guess the humour escaped you.

That said the BNP did set up C-18, but then humour is more funny if it includes some truth.

Well that shows two things we already suspected:

Most fascists have no sense of humour.

Most fascists are not very bright.

:roll:

John X

Archived