BNP Candidate evicted from hustings meeting

Might that be because he's twice your size and your courage behind a keyboard was less than matched by your gumption in the flesh?

Is you a friend of yours? I ask because it seems very odd that you make that inference from his posting here - which was riddled with lies and bile and his posts elsewhere which described mixed race children in terms unfit to be used on a family forum.

Edit - went off to make a cup of tea while cmposing that - hadn't seen the mod warning, so aoplogies. Feel free to remove it but the point still stands.

Is Roy Jam...sorry Glamrocker, been at his lawyers all day?

I notice he hasn't posted anything since I 'libelled' him earlier.

Maybe he has seen a last minute holiday on Teletext and gone on a minibreak to Egypt or Turkey (or Bankok lol! ;))

John X

Edit - went off to make a cup of coffee while writing that - hadn't seen the mod warning, so aoplogies. Feel free to remove it but the point still stands, especially as Glamrocker is a returned 'banned' poster.

Is Roy Jam...sorry Glamrocker, been at his lawyers all day?

I notice he hasn't posted anything since I 'libelled' him earlier.

Maybe he has seen a last minute holiday on Teletext and gone on a minibreak to Egypt or Turkey (or Bankok lol! ;))

John X

Edit - went off to make a cup of coffee while writing that - hadn't seen the mod warning, so aoplogies. Feel free to remove it but the point still stands, especially as Glamrocker is a returned 'banned' poster.

Roy James now ..I havent posted because there was nothing to post about, just thought it was a childish attack especially on a insignificant nobody..carry on making unimportant people feel important..by the way I am not you seem to be as silly as that wednesday fan

So Adam Walker is the new National Organiser. This is going to be fun. Those allegations cannot be covered up for ever.

He was in Japan late last year, wasn't he? honouring the deaths of japanese war criminals with Issuikai, the far right Japanese group that denies any Japanese war crimes in the second World War?

Archived