Anyone had to deal with LDK security parking tickets

Can anyone help,

I received a parking ticket in the railway station car park whitby, issued by ldk security group. On the ticket the issue reason was not parking wholly in the bayand a £90 charge was given with a reduction to £60 if paid within a 14 day period.

I have no intention of paying the fine. I parked the car in a space with no wheel touching the white lines and have photo evidence . I paid the car park fees and displayed the ticket on the dash board.

I am fuming and wondered what to do. I will write to Whitby railway station and whitby council expressing my displeasure.

Any advice anyone??

cheers

Can anyone help,

I received a parking ticket in the railway station car park whitby, issued by ldk security group. On the ticket the issue reason was not parking wholly in the bayand a £90 charge was given with a reduction to £60 if paid within a 14 day period.

I have no intention of paying the fine. I parked the car in a space with no wheel touching the white lines and have photo evidence . I paid the car park fees and displayed the ticket on the dash board.

I am fuming and wondered what to do. I will write to Whitby railway station and whitby council expressing my displeasure.

Any advice anyone??

cheers

It's not a fine, it's an invoice.

Ignore it, along with all further correspondence.

• 3 months later...
Can anyone help,

Any advice anyone??

cheers

Hi

I'm interested what the outcome was here. The reason I ask is from receiving a £60 ticket in the same car park - believe it or not within 2 mins of parking up while queuing to get the regular ticket. LDK are a seriously unprofessional company.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Archived