Bad pubs around Attercliffe and Handsworth,

anon9702

Two of the worst pubs i have recently been to in the above areas are truely shocking, i wouldnt take my worst enemy never mind my mother in law to them, firstly is the Don Valley Attercliffe a truely horrendous example of a pub, with friendlish , medioker beer and a atmosphere that freddy krouger would be wary of. Enter at your own risk, to be honest i couldnt wait to return home to woodseats.

Secondly is the White Rose or as i have recently come to know it as white Nose! ! ! And for obvious reasons this pub is on my hit list also. The drinks are so so and bar bumping into football idols there are no benefits to this place. Its shabbier than the Don !

• 2 weeks later...

nooo,, completely disagree, the don valley is really good atmosphere the owners are really friendly, wide range of music and compared to what it used 2 be like when it was the swan hotel, it vastly improved.

And again as for the white rose only been a couple of times on a night out, but go their regular in the week for tea, and the food is fantastic and a great price, never had any experiences with what you say, i suggest trying it in the week for a meal, n you'll notice the difference. x

Archived