Labour 8 points clear of the tories.

You really expect the coalition to last more than a year? I think that's naive. There will clearly be a lot of defectors from the Lib Dem's to Labour as they have ruined their credibility. The Conservatives should stop banging on about being 'all in this together' when a high proportion of conservative cabinet ministers are Etonians without a clue about living in the real world. George Osborne, I'm looking at you, you over-stuffed over-sexed old Etonian coke-sniffing layabout.

Who knows what is going to happen over the next 12 months. Why do you think there are going to alot of Lib Dem's changing sides and getting into bed with Red Ed, because jumping ship to Labour is suddenly going to get their credibility back is it.

Maybe if Labour hadn't screwed the country up like it did we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now. Oh it's all Thatchers fault.

As for the last part of your post, your true colours are showing. Welcome to the peoples republic of sheffield.

Who knows what is going to happen over the next 12 months. Why do you think there are going to alot of Lib Dem's changing sides and getting into bed with Red Ed, because jumping ship to Labour is suddenly going to get their credibility back is it.

Maybe if Labour hadn't screwed the country up like it did we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now. Oh it's all Thatchers fault.

As for the last part of your post, your true colours are showing. Welcome to the peoples republic of sheffield.

I think you are just dealing with a group of folk who haven't come to grips with losing the election. These sort of threads are all started by people who didn't vote for L/Ds or Tories, and I've yet to hear of any likely reason why parties trailing in the polls would decide that an election should be called. So for the next 4 years these folks will carry on bashing the same old hollow drum and consoling themselves with trying to make up insulting names for the party leaders.

Did you say
:hihi:

No I said IMF. We were the first country to suffer the humiliation of having to be bailed out financially. That was the price of the previous Labour Government.

Yes Black Wednesday was a financial crisis. We nearly lost as much money as Brown's government lost every single week it was in power.

I was going to express surprise but perhaps not.

Opinion polls tend to lean towards whoever commissioned them and are wildly inaccurate anyway.

The only shock I have is anyone would want to vote for the Labour lot again before the country has come even close to recovering from their last **** up.

However, I would have liked a labour win at the last election. That way they would have been forced into the cuts thus showing they are a bunch of idiots that could sort out getting drunk in a large Tadcaster industrial site.

Archived