Labour 8 points clear of the tories.

Shows that too many people smoke dope and are suffering from short term memory loss.
Indeed. If you want to vote back into power the party that almost sold this country to the banks and international financial institutions (and would have done so had they not been removed from power) then you need your head examined... :loopy:

;7125820']Indeed. If you want to vote back into power the party that almost sold this country to the banks and international financial institutions (and would have done so had they not been removed from power) then you need your head examined... :loopy:

And the Coalition is going to sort the banks out, is it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/jan/10/banks-unlimited-bonuses-ministers

The only shock I have is anyone would want to vote for the Labour lot again before the country has come even close to recovering from their last **** up.

You should never be suprised by the stupidity of "The Public" at large.

Yes, those people who voted ConDem and risk putting us back into recession when Labour were pulling us out of it.

Looks like people are wising up!

Labour were pulling us out of recession? Really?

I struggle to accept that on face value.

Quite right some even believe the Lib / Dem’s will come out of this lot with some kind of credibility. :roll:

I'm not particularly fussy about party lines, none of them have any credibility IMO. Labour, Tory or LibDem.

Labour were pulling us out of recession? Really?

I struggle to accept that on face value.

Well see link below, GDP was on anu upwards curve last year but the recovery is at risk from petering out, largely due to the ConDem cuts.

GDP 2010 % growth

Q2 1.2

Q3 .8

Q4 .4 - .5

http://www.mortgagestrategy.co.uk/economy/gdp-growth-slows-in-q4-2010/1024361.article

;7125820']Indeed. If you want to vote back into power the party that almost sold this country to the banks and international financial institutions (and would have done so had they not been removed from power) then you need your head examined... :loopy:

Well the current lot have just bent over and been well and truely shafted on bankers bonuses.

Archived