People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

Unfortunately they are all the real deal. People that stupid and scummy and pointless do exist. And they pick the very scummiest of the dregs to put on tv to ensure good viewing.

There was a thing a bit back where a coupla students got onto Trishas show with a made up story and proceeded to totally take the michael. It got exposed and cost Trisha her show, IIRC.

So unfortunately, because they go through a fair amount of screening, the people who appear on JK and programs suchlike, are actually real.

Keeps me awake at night...

Unfortunately they are all the real deal. People that stupid and scummy and pointless do exist. And they pick the very scummiest of the dregs to put on tv to ensure good viewing.

There was a thing a bit back where a coupla students got onto Trishas show with a made up story and proceeded to totally take the michael. It got exposed and cost Trisha her show, IIRC.

So unfortunately, because they go through a fair amount of screening, the people who appear on JK and programs suchlike, are actually real.

Keeps me awake at night...

Yeah a friend of mine lived on the manor just off prince of Wales Rd near the Lidl, they had a leaflet posted through their door. It read something along the lines of........ 'Jeremy needs you!' 'Is constant fighting f=driving you and your partner apart?' 'Want a paternity test?' 'Family feuds'. Contact blah blah blah.

They were recruiting people for the show

Archived