People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

Due to the fact that I work from home I often have JK on in the background. He normally berates his guests shouting a lot at them and putting them down in general. Strange wasn't it when yesterday there was a gambler on who'd stolen from their family and lied ... he almost treated them with respect and had not a bad word to say to them.

Could it be that he was an obsessive gambler himself? I think so!

There's no difference to being an alcoholic, gambler, bulemic, crack head, sex addict ...etc. They're all illnesses! Seems like he's still trying to conquer his own demons to me! 'National Television' (as he calls it), seems not to be the right place to do this :(

You watched it TWICE? Once I can put down to accident, but twice you only have yourself to blame.

Yes twice, but two separate episodes, thanks to Sky only repeating things now and then.

Even thinking of watching more! I was watching some bloke, who just found out his girlfriend's child wasn't his. I even found it funny, but then realised that this guy was distruaght and then felt sort of sorry for him. The audience were loving every minute of it. Car-Crash TV, but at the participants' cost.

Must admit sometimes there are some really interesting cases on Jeremy Kyle. Did anyone see that bible bashing cult from The US who were really homophobic. I saw one about a little girl who's body aged much faster than normal. That was so sad but the little girl was a true inspiration. The Cot death episode's were also sad :(

I really like The Jeremy Kyle Show. In fact, am going to be an audience member on Thursday :D If he doesn't scream 'put something on the end of it' I'll be most disappointed! :hihi:

Arrh, we get an insight into your mind-set. Hope he pleases you.

So how we going to notice you?

I really like The Jeremy Kyle Show. In fact, am going to be an audience member on Thursday :D If he doesn't scream 'put something on the end of it' I'll be most disappointed! :hihi:

That's the point. 90% of his guests and storylines are intended and structured for people to laugh at.

Who cares about the scummers who are arguing about cheating on each other? Or whether the guy who's already got 50 kids by different women finds out one of them isn't his? Not the majority of people. They watch it to laugh at them, and laugh at JK shouting at people because it's amusing.

For a while. Then it becomes embarassing.

Arrh, we get an insight into your mind-set. Hope he pleases you.

So how we going to notice you?

That's the point. 90% of his guests and storylines are intended and structured for people to laugh at.

Who cares about the scummers who are arguing about cheating on each other? Or whether the guy who's already got 50 kids by different women finds out one of them isn't his? Not the majority of people. They watch it to laugh at them, and laugh at JK shouting at people because it's amusing.

For a while. Then it becomes embarassing.

It's called entertainment. If no-one liked it it wouldn't have been on the same slot for the last 6 years.

People think too much about it. At the end of the day, if you don't like it, don't watch it. People go on it off their own back. I personally wouldn;t, but each to their own.

Jeremy Kyle is a complete plonker, which is half the fun.

It's called entertainment. If no-one liked it it wouldn't have been on the same slot for the last 6 years.

People think too much about it. At the end of the day, if you don't like it, don't watch it. People go on it off their own back. I personally wouldn;t, but each to their own.

Jeremy Kyle is a complete plonker, which is half the fun.

I agree, and I no longer watch it. I dare say it was on the tv far too much when I was a stoodent.

But I don't think they do know better than to not go on it. You've seen the level of idiocy and detritus that goes on there - I genuinely think alot of them are far too stupid to realise what they are getting into and the tv companies and producers are taking advantage of their 'fickness' to get them to sign on the dotted line, go on telly and make spectacles of themselves, just so they can 'entertain' the masses.

Think about it - how many well to do, relatively intelligent people/families go on there with problems? (it's not as if there aren't any). Not many I guess is the answer. That's because it's not as good for the ratings than watching to overweight spotty druggie sisters try two slap each other on tv because they've both slept with each others many boyfriends and can't figure out whose the daddy of which unfortunate spawn.

This was proven by the students who showed Trisha up. I'll try and find a link to the storey. They were out to make some quick easy money and have a laugh, but got caught, got told off themselves, but in the process exposed how low these production companies will go.

On annual leave and just watched Jeremy Kyle, twice.

Well these people cannot be real and if they are, well I'm going to buy the neighbours house as well.

Tell me its made up?

Nope... they are real. I know someone who went on, but I have never seen the episode with them on it. I have also seen 2 people I know in the audience at different time. I think with most it's a sort of see it to believe it. We know there's scum about but to actually believe that these people think its funny or that there's nothing wrong with their situation is what gets me. I do watch it, much to the annoyance of my OH. I have to say though, I find him a very vile little rude man. He's very quick to shout "It's the Jeremy Kyle show" when he's being interrupted.. then does nothing but interrupt others when they speak!! Also.. it may be called the Jeremy Kyle show, but where would it be without half of S5, and the other half of Glasgow??

Nope... they are real. I know someone who went on, but I have never seen the episode with them on it. I have also seen 2 people I know in the audience at different time. I think with most it's a sort of see it to believe it. We know there's scum about but to actually believe that these people think its funny or that there's nothing wrong with their situation is what gets me. I do watch it, much to the annoyance of my OH. I have to say though, I find him a very vile little rude man. He's very quick to shout "It's the Jeremy Kyle show" when he's being interrupted.. then does nothing but interrupt others when they speak!! Also.. it may be called the Jeremy Kyle show, but where would it be without half of S5, and the other half of Glasgow??

Sheffield 5? Come on that's too close to home. These people live on the Moon, not on the Cross.

Archived