People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

Sheffield 5? Come on that's too close to home. These people live on the Moon, not on the Cross.

Don't be too surprised. I have spotted 6 different faces I have seen on S5 on Jeremy Kyle, know of 1 woman from Low Edges who was on it too...Jeremy Kyle did an episode on gangs and some of it was filmed in Parson X

Don't be too surprised. I have spotted 6 different faces I have seen on S5 on Jeremy Kyle, know of 1 woman from Low Edges who was on it too...Jeremy Kyle did an episode on gangs and some of it was filmed in Parson X

Didn't know this, would love to see the about the Cross. Which area of the Cross was filmed?

Thanks for clearing that up. Wow, learn something new everyday. I'm only in my late 30's and feel like an oldie regarding slang.

Slightly off topic but you are not on your own, im in my late 20's and despair at some of the slang used.

Thought it was firth park, shiregreen, shirecliffe and firvale that was on the gang episode.

Slightly off topic but you are not on your own, im in my late 20's and despair at some of the slang used.

Oh come off it, referring to jeremy kyle as "jezza" is only like referring to coronation street as "corra" which few people despair at.

Primarni is a play on Primark and Armani, a humorous irony, like when people call Skegness "Skeg-vegas", just light hearted jest-slang-

DON'T DESPAIR!!!!! :cry::nono::hihi::thumbsup:

I really like The Jeremy Kyle Show. In fact, am going to be an audience member on Thursday :D If he doesn't scream 'put something on the end of it' I'll be most disappointed! :hihi:

We went back in september, it was shown a couple of weeks ago. It's such a good experience. Will the warm up guy is great!!! If you haven't got priority tickets make sure you get there early though, cos you're not guaranteed to get in x

Archived