People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

half of them are from sheffield if you live in the right area

Did you see those interviewed on TV about the 'Gleadless Valley Murder'? Talk about the film 'Deliverence' they look like they were the result of some mass inbreeding programme, we ought to have been able to see them on their front porches in rocking chairs playing 'Dueling Banjos'.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Did you see those interviewed on TV about the 'Gleadless Valley Murder'? Talk about the film 'Deliverence' they look like they were the result of some mass inbreeding programme, we ought to have been able to see them on their front porches in rocking chairs playing 'Dueling Banjos'.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You are so right. They were scary people.

I saw somebody auditioning for a future appearance last night. [...]

Me too. A very drunk man pushing an equally drunk woman (I assume) in a shopping trolley, shouting at her about something and then totally losing it and smacking the trolley into a litter bin several times.

I thought it was more depressing than funny.

Then five minutes later I saw three lads chasing and pretending (?) to beat up a chubby ginger boy with a limp. That nearly made me cry.

This in broad daylight, early evening, in Walkley and Crookes. Bleak.

Jeremy Kyle speaks for noone, and I find his opinions offensive - as do most of the UK population

Only that part of the UK population that watch him and think his opinions are offensive enough to deem him important.

Archived