People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

On annual leave and just watched Jeremy Kyle, twice.

Well these people cannot be real and if they are, well I'm going to buy the neighbours house as well.

Tell me its made up?

People who go on the JK show are self 'Sectioning' as are the audience, people who watch it and take it seriously are not much better.:hihi:

Jezza hasn't changed much since his similar show on Virgin Radio, which he hosted years before this chavvy TV 'show'.

They deliberately (TV version) look for the filthiest and most uneducated, immoral scrubbers- it's daytime ratings!

• 3 months later...

I know a cab driver in Medway Kent who has driven tattoed shell suited chavs from Chatham to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show. He told me about the time when 2 cabs were ordered to transport 2 groups of a warring family from Chatham to Manchester. They were booked with an hour's gap between them so there'd be no chance of them meeting in the Motorway Services but a traffic hold up for the first cab meant that the second one caught up. They ended up at the same Services and it all kicked off! The police were called and it all got very ugly. From talking to them in his cab, they don't get payed to do the show and they do it for the free hotel room and 15 minutes of fame!!

Archived