People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

hubby hates to watch chat shows but the other day i left the tv on itv whilst i was cleaning and hubby watched a few minutes of it before turning over.... he said "that show should be renamed to chav chat" :hihi: i couldnt stop laughing! quite an appt name dont you think :hihi:

What I can never understand is that these folk use the most complicated mobile phones at the speed of light, it takes me a bloody eternity to store a new name and number. :confused:

As the average Jezza guest doesn't work, they have got all day to master their phone techniques (probably texting all the people they've slept with to see if they can find out 'who babbies dad is'. They just text and screw all day long.

The rich and famous have a long standing habit of sleeping with each other all year round, and sharing the kids out at Christmas. No chav or chavette could compete with Charles giving Camilla one on his wedding night to Dianna. ;)

The rich and famous have a long standing habit of sleeping with each other all year round, and sharing the kids out at Christmas. No chav or chavette could compete with Charles giving Camilla one on his wedding night to Dianna. ;)

Too true. Take Ulrika Johnson for example, she's got about 5 kids to the same number of Dads. If only they did a celebrity Jezza.

What I can never understand is that these folk use the most complicated mobile phones at the speed of light, it takes me a bloody eternity to store a new name and number. :confused:

Bet you could write it down a damn sight faster than them using a pen though.:hihi:

On annual leave and just watched Jeremy Kyle, twice.

Well these people cannot be real and if they are, well I'm going to buy the neighbours house as well.

Tell me its made up?

Information, you nicked my post....bless, thankyou for making me the centre of your universe for a while..................lol

Too true. Take Ulrika Johnson for example, she's got about 5 kids to the same number of Dads. If only they did a celebrity Jezza.

Yes, but at least she can afford her kids, and isn't on the dole. I don't care how many kids people have if they can support them without scrounging off the benefit system!

Jezza hasn't changed much since his similar show on Virgin Radio, which he hosted years before this chavvy TV 'show'.

They deliberately (TV version) look for the filthiest and most uneducated, immoral scrubbers- it's daytime ratings!

Lolololololol way funny I recall someone saying they were going on there I died laughing saying you sure you want to as all your dirty washing will be outted on that show.The benifit frauds they were up to not to mention she was sleeping with half of thurcroft and her hubby didnt know

Archived