People on Jeremy Kyle, cannot be real?

Did you see those interviewed on TV about the 'Gleadless Valley Murder'? Talk about the film 'Deliverence' they look like they were the result of some mass inbreeding programme, we ought to have been able to see them on their front porches in rocking chairs playing 'Dueling Banjos'.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

only one good film made about sheffield.well more of a documetary

"Threads" made by the bbc in 1984 .

this would clear the prob of chavs lol

Information, you nicked my post....bless, thankyou for making me the centre of your universe for a while..................lol

Wow, the centre of my universe. I've dreamed of someone saying something like that to me, but in real life not on the net. Only on the net could that happen.

Well you brought a spark to my mind, thank you.

Unfortunately with the way society is today, I can see Jeremy Kyle will have plenty of willing / befitting guests / animals to keep him on our screens for many a year to come.

So his saying, "grow a pair" will grace my ears for many a year, damn I need more overtime.

Archived