£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

then they are not here illegally.
Is the UK the nearest safe country to where most of the so called Asylum seekers and illegal immigrants originate.

These people pay on average £4000 to get all the way to the UK.

It doesn't matter what percentage the UK takes compared to other countries illegal is still illegal.

Like the illegals caught delivering Pizas with no insurance or licence.

Are you saying all pizza delivery drivers are illegal immigrants with no insurance or license:loopy::loopy:dumb kid talking out of wrong hole without thinking as usual. shouldnt you be watching jeremy karl

Are you saying all pizza delivery drivers are illegal immigrants with no insurance or license:loopy::loopy:dumb kid talking out of wrong hole without thinking as usual. shouldnt you be watching jeremy karl

Did he say "all"? No, that's you twisting it! :loopy:

Like the illegals caught delivering Pizas with no insurance or licence.

there's going to be criminals in any group.

the illegals caught delivering pizza are not representative of the whole group. and could you really say with all honesty that illegal immigrants are the main cause of the country's ills?

the illegals caught delivering pizza are not representative of the whole group. and could you really say with all honesty that illegal immigrants are the main cause of the country's ills?

I can state unequivocally that they pose "a" problem, hence why they are classed as illegal!

the illegals caught delivering pizza are not representative of the whole group. ?

Of course they are, that is why they're illegal immigrants, the only work they can get is through illegal employment.

How do you think that the thousands of undetected illegals earn money legaly?

Of course they are, that is why they're illegal immigrants, the only work they can get is through illegal employment.

How do you think that the thousands of undetected illegals earn money legaly?

they get money by working illegally. we all agree on that.

ok, let me try to explain my stand.

one=no matter how badly it hurts to admit, the country can not afford to find these people, take them through the courts, detain them, go through the appeals and then deport them all.

two=i would hazard, from personal experience, nothing scientific, that for every five people they catch they would only manage to send two or so back and the rest will get papers. the reason being as long it's part of the UN there are many considerations besides how they got into the country.

i'm sure there are other reason i forget. in my view.

the idea of this bounty thing has been suggested forever but will never come to be. besides the legal mine fields, the money there's the basic fact that someone working for money turning up at a door to try and apprehend someone who really was, say, a child soldier and says they trying to take them back who do you think is going to walk out of that situation on their feet. it's a nice story, but never gonna happen.

that is why i was saying, yes, they're illegal. if they commit other crimes then home it be, if it's a safe country. individually yes illegals, if it's safe to return, should.. this idea of catching thousands never gonna happen.

and the evidence on the ground proves the government knows this as they're doing pretty much all they can to give illegals that apply papers.

there's no other viable way.

Archived