£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

"Their best choice" as you put it, would have probably been to seek asylum at the place they ran to... Not keep going and going becoming an economic immigrant!

"Volatile situation", yes, a major part of the problem! This is why they need sorting out, because they are outlaws!

Yeah the wrongful arrests would be bad, but you've only got the illegal immigrants to blame for that!

near enough all the illegal immigrants are economic migrants who came as visitors then overstayed. asylum seekers, not bogus ones, seek asylum. if it fails a few that get the chance go underground but most, if the country's deemed safe are detained till removed. from zim, by plane, non stop, England's the first place you come to, so those that came from there(can't do that now since 2001 i think) did seek asylum.

yes, the volatile situation needs sorting, but not with this bounty hunting thing. that's basically pitting cop drop outs, vigilantes etc again the desperate. how is that going to improve things?

wrongful arrest would be wrong. and unless an illegal immigrant comes to my home and arrests me wrongfully i would have to blame whoever comes. if it's not the police i'm likely to think i'm being robbed. i'm likely to think my family is in danger. I'm likely to react... see where this would go? bad idea.

near enough all the illegal immigrants are economic migrants who came as visitors then overstayed. asylum seekers, not bogus ones, seek asylum. if it fails a few that get the chance go underground but most, if the country's deemed safe are detained till removed. from zim, by plane, non stop, England's the first place you come to, so those that came from there(can't do that now since 2001 i think) did seek asylum.

yes, the volatile situation needs sorting, but not with this bounty hunting thing. that's basically pitting cop drop outs, vigilantes etc again the desperate. how is that going to improve things?

wrongful arrest would be wrong. and unless an illegal immigrant comes to my home and arrests me wrongfully i would have to blame whoever comes. if it's not the police i'm likely to think i'm being robbed. i'm likely to think my family is in danger. I'm likely to react... see where this would go? bad idea.

If you watch the programs about the routes over here, this is not the first place for the majority!

You say it's a bad idea. I'd lay money that the illegals would try to "defend" themselves too!

Bottom line, these criminals need sorting out! They are the one's to blame!

If you watch the programs about the routes over here, this is not the first place for the majority!

You say it's a bad idea. I'd lay money that the illegals would try to "defend" themselves too!

Bottom line, these criminals need sorting out! They are the one's to blame!

don't need to watch a programs about the route from zim to here. Harare international airport-plane-heathrow or gatwick. done. but that's changed as you need a visa before you leave now. that's why all illegal immigrants from zim have been here more than seven years when we were suspended from the commonwealth.

i do agree with your bottom line though. the problem needs fixing. just disagree with the proposed methods esp this bounty hunter nincompoopery.

that's the point I'm making that the bounty hunters would walk into a world of pain coz some would put hurt on them just to get as much jail time as they could and not be returned. would you want to be returned to Iraq, Afghanistan etc?

They are the one's to blame

to blame for what?

don't need to watch a programs about the route from zim to here. Harare international airport-plane-heathrow or gatwick. done. but that's changed as you need a visa before you leave now. that's why all illegal immigrants from zim have been here more than seven years when we were suspended from the commonwealth.

i do agree with your bottom line though. the problem needs fixing. just disagree with the proposed methods esp this bounty hunter nincompoopery.

that's the point I'm making that the bounty hunters would walk into a world of pain coz some would put hurt on them just to get as much jail time as they could and not be returned. would you want to be returned to Iraq, Afghanistan etc?

They are the one's to blame

to blame for what?

I'm not on about Zimbabwe, i've been looking at this as a whole.

Your saying no, but your other method is as you say old. The routes I refer to still exist, there are various others too.

"Walk into a world of pain", that sounds like a threat or stupidity! Your making out their all violent!

To blame, for anything that they bring unto themselves! Their criminals!

I'm not on about Zimbabwe, i've been looking at this as a whole.

Your saying no, but your other method is as you say old. The routes I refer to still exist, there are various others too.

"Walk into a world of pain", that sounds like a threat or stupidity! Your making out their all violent!

not the best thing to say. that implies anyone could slap someone, for example, coz they're not supposed to be here. is that what you mean?

The routes I refer to still exist, there are various others too.

i mentioned zim coz you said UK wasn't the first country you get to. the other routes, from countries recognized as at war or unsafe etc i know too. Pakistan, the biggest receiver of Afghan refugees, is straining under the weight. seeing as the British are at war in the country would you really say it's unfair to accept a thousand or so people fleeing a war we're taking part it. Iraq? fake asylum seekers should be gotten rid off publicly as they mess it up for everyone else who really needs help.

it's not a threat. it's an educated guess. if you desperate enough you do desperate things. i know people who do commit crimes that get them five years or whatever coz they have been served with papers to go. it happens. and some guy at your door telling you you have to go back to a place you fled is enough to make anyone see red. i didn't say they're violent. i said they're desperate, and not going to go easily, especially if it's not police. hunger strikes, escape attempts abound in detention centers, violence too.

1) Daft reply, obviously your taking it out of context!

2) But you admit that they generally do enter another safe haven before here. Which then stops them being able to claim asylum and from then on are classed as economic immigrants.

3) Again, your restating what you said before, that their violent (whether your condoning that violence or not), generally because of the position that they are in (and more than probably put "themselves" in).

1) Daft reply, obviously your taking it out of context!

2) But you admit that they generally do enter another safe haven before here. Which then stops them being able to claim asylum and from then on are classed as economic immigrants.

3) Again, your restating what you said before, that their violent (whether your condoning that violence or not), generally because of the position that they are in (and more than probably put "themselves" in).

anyone has the capacity for violence given the right situation.

anyway, it's been emotional. kid's back from nursery. time to do something useful. thanks for entertaining me. could have been a really boring day. cheers.

anyone has the capacity for violence given the right situation.

anyway, it's been emotional. kid's back from nursery. time to do something useful. thanks for entertaining me. could have been a really boring day. cheers.

Cheers troll :wave:

Oh, please inform on your mates illegal status! Your arguments don't add up and are generally quite hypocritical when viewed across multiple threads! :rant:

would you want to be returned to Iraq, Afghanistan etc?
The iraqis could go to Iran or Syria, the Afghanis could to Paklistan where their Taleban terrorist cousins are holed up.

Get out a map and tell us how many countries they cross to get to soft touch UK.

These false Refugee/Asylum seekers pay on average £4000 each to get to the UK.

Archived