£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

Best example of feigning ignorance on this forum:)

The mess is largely created by the outside powers in almost all of the conflict zones where people flee from. Generally in every conflict Europe and USA have a direct or indirect hand in. The French in parts of Africa, the Americans and the British in Afghanistan and Iraq etc.

It's not ignorance, just an opinion - I understand as much about global politics and conflict as most people, if not more, but don't share the liberal view that we should be guilt tripped into dealing with the world's problems.

If the other countries haven't grown up yet to the stage they can look after themselves with some stability, the problem is theirs and that of their neighbours.

have what, spooky? please, just go back onto the topic. things like yesterday, going all the way to another thread 'the non-religious people one' just to post one thing harassing me but not saying anything pertinent just makes you, or the character you're playing on here, look like the needy kid in the corner playing with himself to get a bit of attention.

You see, there your insulting me again, but complain when I bring serious points to you!

You change the definition of words, change religions weekly, throw insults, jibes and even veiled threats, you also support illegal activities. This is a public forum (which you have told me numerous times, when it benefits you insulting me!) and if I disagree with you then tough! As Mel the Bel likes to say, stop throwing your dummy out!

Normally when you say something like that, you'll then say, "get back on topic!". :huh:

they go to all these places AND here. the whole world has the duty to take care of those fleeing persecution. they cross many countries, yes, but when they're here the country has the duty to care for them.

no government, even BNP i don't think is going to opt out of this.

to be fair, i don't think you can fault people for escaping war, to wherever. and it does tend to be that people escape to places they are at war with-the Japanese to Hawaii and the states, the Germans too etc.

It costs £4K PP to get from Afghanistan to here there are lots of surrounding countries where that kind of money is a small fortune.

It's not ignorance, just an opinion - I understand as much about global politics and conflict as most people, if not more, but don't share the liberal view that we should be guilt tripped into dealing with the world's problems.

If the other countries haven't grown up yet to the stage they can look after themselves with some stability, the problem is theirs and that of their neighbours.

Maybe you didn't read my post sir, I didn't say it was ignorance but
Best example of feigning ignorance on this forum
If as you say you do understand global politics and conflict as most people, if not more, then it's a certainty that you are feigning ignorance about the reasons for the conflicts and the actual reasons for 'Western' involvement. Self interest drives the policy of the 'west' and not any desire to simply do good in the world. USA and Britain were not guilt tripped into involvement in ecent wars but actually ignored the UN and most of the world to do so.

The countries with natural resources are the ones which the 'west' has an explosive desire to help by installing puppet Governments and calling it spreading democracy, but those without such attractions such as Zimbabwe and others of Africa are ignored but of course you already know that.;)

Somehow I am having second thoughts whether you were feigning at all:hihi:

You see, there your insulting me again, but complain when I bring serious points to you!

You change the definition of words, change religions weekly, throw insults, jibes and even veiled threats, you also support illegal activities. This is a public forum (which you have told me numerous times, when it benefits you insulting me!) and if I disagree with you then tough! As Mel the Bel likes to say, stop throwing your dummy out!

Normally when you say something like that, you'll then say, "get back on topic!". :huh:

i shouldn't have spent all this time in self reflection and study to know myself. could have just asked you. still fail to see what insult i have thrown. except i admit, for the kid in the corner bit. sorry about that.

ps-if you can show me proof of 'changing religions every week', and when i insulted anyone who hadn't insulted me(in fact, don't think i've ever 'insulted' anyone else but you) i promise you, I'll go back to only ever posting on the writers forum as i've done all these years.

as for veiled threats, if i made one at you, which i don't think i did, my bad.

definitely never changed definitions of words, spooky, language is just fluid and sometimes vague, some words might mean different thing to you than they do to me.

anyway, take up the challenge i laid down

Archived