£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

It costs £4K PP to get from Afghanistan to here there are lots of surrounding countries where that kind of money is a small fortune.

yes, but these people are seeking stability, not fortune. the real asylum seekers , i mean,not the bogus ones, or the economic immigrants.

Look what happened when they didn't help in Zimbabwe. Racist murdering, plundering, mass murder of those who disagreed, extreme inflation, no food, no medicine, etc...

Zimbabwe is a 30 year old country. look at the British history of democracy when it was thirty.

Mugabe was not the people's choice to get into power. it was Tongogara, but he wasn't the British choice, so had an accident just before independence. anyway, the situation with the land was made by the British. the remedy was done wrong but even before that was done all this money 'the bread basket of Africa' was making was going mostly to around 4000 mostly white farmers anyway. you think this was right in a country of twelve million at the time?

Racist murdering, plundering, mass murder of those who disagreed

this is nothing new to Zimbabwe, until 1979 it was being done by the British.

things need to be put into perspective and looked at from both sides over a time span that's longer than a few years.

Bounty hunters to me is the only solution
When you see the immigrant community cashing in from this simply because they are better placed to judge who is legal and who isn't then guess who will be the first to moan about that as being unfair.....they come here and take our right to shop others.....:hihi:

When you see the immigrant community cashing in from this simply because they are better placed to judge who is legal and who isn't then guess who will be the first to moan about that as being unfair.....they come here and take our right to shop others.....:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

a bounty on the heads of illegal immigrants is being bounced around. whats your opinion?

im all for it, it would create alot of employment.

http://www.findlegaladvice.org/forum1/Immigration/Why-don-039-t-we-open-up-illegal-immigrants-to-bounty-hunters-520952.htm

It would give idiots like the BNP to go round harrassing anyone who wasn't obviously white British, whether they were born here, were legal immigrants or illegal.

Someone would probably end up reporting my neighbours despite the fact the family have been over here for over 40 years - I've heard ignorant so and so's describe them as asylum seekers / illegals - although I've soon put them straight.

It would give idiots like the BNP to go round harrassing anyone who wasn't obviously white British, whether they were born here, were legal immigrants or illegal.

Someone would probably end up reporting my neighbours despite the fact the family have been over here for over 40 years - I've heard ignorant so and so's describe them as asylum seekers / illegals - although I've soon put them straight.

this would be the more common result, rather than actual illegals or deportations.

a bounty on the heads of illegal immigrants is being bounced around. whats your opinion?

im all for it, it would create alot of employment.

http://www.findlegaladvice.org/forum1/Immigration/Why-don-039-t-we-open-up-illegal-immigrants-to-bounty-hunters-520952.htm

just realized, this idea is not 'being bounced around' anywhere. this is an american website and just a forum like here where we 'bounce around' all sorts. if the gung ho gun happy americans can't even consider it, chances of it taking off here are near none.

good thread, though, has brought up some questions i hadn't thought of.

Please, let them! It is the honest thing to do! It's only harming their own cause and reputation!

so what do you think of the illegal ones then :huh:

Archived