£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

Only if your stupid!

Its quite obvious the authorities have no interest whatsoever in deporting immigrants if they had then they wouldnt be here in the first place.All these people have been through the system then conveniently lost because they wanted it that way and very very few would be deported even if this system was implimented.

At best its incompetance they are here,at worst its planned, either way the tax payer will pay heavily for these people.

bet your fun at a party.:roll:

come on they might do it, :clap::headbang::banana:

Correct me if I am wrong but did I read that 60,000 illegal immigrants had got lost in the system, wouldn't it be in the government's interest and ours to make sure people did their jobs properly as some of these people could turn to crime if they can't get benefits or jobs

Correct me if I am wrong but did I read that 60,000 illegal immigrants had got lost in the system, wouldn't it be in the government's interest and ours to make sure people did their jobs properly as some of these people could turn to crime if they can't get benefits or jobs

thats just the failed asylum seekers, we have over a million illegals. a real industry ready to happen.

Only if your stupid!

Its quite obvious the authorities have no interest whatsoever in deporting immigrants if they had then they wouldnt be here in the first place.All these people have been through the system then conveniently lost because they wanted it that way and very very few would be deported even if this system was implimented.

At best its incompetance they are here,at worst its planned, either way the tax payer will pay heavily for these people.

No it's political correctness that is the cog in the system.

Have you been watching 'Thick of it'? It's a comedy you know, not a documentary :)

People who like shopping people will do it for the fun of it anyways - they don't need the £2k... A guy opposite me shopped a house full of African lads a few years ago, he loved it as he stood at the front of his house showing the authorities how to access the property... I was just taking my Dad home when they were being pulled out... Not a nice thing to see, and worse to see the guy opposite taking such perverse pleasure from it... Made worse as he is a immigrant himself!

Archived