£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

couldn't have said it better.
Oh yes you could, you could point out that all the countries given independence have had it long enough to prosper but most have gone down the pan through corruption Zimbabwe being a prime example, the state Zimbabwe finds itself in is nothing to do with white farmers, that is just a typical excuse.

In virtually every instance where the US, British, Europeans, etc, have had a hand in in the last few decades has been to protect innocents from being massacred in civil unrest due to warlords, gangs and religious disruption.

Why do people always lay all the blame on the West?

Look what happened when they didn't help in Zimbabwe. Racist murdering, plundering, mass murder of those who disagreed, extreme inflation, no food, no medicine, etc...

The West may not get it perfectly right but they do a better job than to leave these war torn 3rd world countries to their own devices. They also adhere to UN sanctions and human rights (yes there may be a few issues, but nothing like from the other sides!)

Just remember the West actually comprises of multicultural equals!

Well put, the truth is that the West go in with the best intentions.

i think i do my duty as a citizen just fine. i also have a duty to be a human being.

ps- i don't just sit around and hide them. i help with things like ASSIST, NRC, collections for legal fees etc thereby bringing 'illegals' to 'legals'. don't see any conflict with my duties as a citizen with that.

So you consider yourself above the law

I would consider you an abuser of the hospitality this country has shown you.

The fact is that we're not the nearest/first safe country which is where they are legally supposed to go to and then if they wish they can apply to move to any country that will accept them.

Care to link to this law?

No, you won't be able to, because it doesn't exist. There is no law that says asylum seekers must seek refuge in the first safe country, as we've established on here many, many times. Most of your posts consist of nonsense like this.

Now, you claimed "a very high percentage" of immigrants work unregistered. For the second time, what's the basis of this claim and what's the percentage?

(get ready for yet another evasive load of flannel) :hihi:

If they are illegal then obviously they should be deported. Setting loose bounty hunters on the whole non-white/british people is a stupid way of going about it.
Illegal immigrants can be white as well stop playing the race card.

Most illegal immigrants are white, again your ignorance shows, by far the largest group of visa over stayers are Australians. You assumed they weren't white because you assume, wrongly, that it's a matter of skin colour.

Why are you so bothered about immigration when you know so little about it?

Coincidently, most illegal immigrants in Australia are English:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-national/most-visa-overstayers-are-english-lads-20091020-h6gx.html

Funny how the examples up to now on this thread haven't been white though.

A few examples;

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7128993&postcount=35

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7131359&postcount=57

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7141799&postcount=160

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7144848&postcount=175

Rubbish, as usual arguing against truth and reality

It is well kown that gangers don't care where the workers come from, Piza shops etc are regularly and sucessfully raided.

All those cockle pickers who drowned were working illegaly but supplied by gangers as are the unemployed working illegaly as fruit and veg pickers for the gangers.

Yes yes, none of that answers the question.

You said "a very high percentage of foreign workers are illegal immigrants. What's your source and what's the percentage?

You have a habit of making up statistics, can you prove it's a "very high percentage" without recourse to anecdote?

So you consider yourself above the law

I would consider you an abuser of the hospitality this country has shown you.

what about what i said implies i'm above the law? knowing full well there's police presence here, would i post my illegal activities on line? lawyers work to do the same, whole charities( is how come i work with them) have been established for those very reasons. they being 'above the law too'?

Archived