£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

We woud have to have a more realistic approach to this issue. One million illegal immigrants is a farce, it needs sorting. The way to do this is to make an industry of it. A bounty on the heads of these illegals is the best way foreword.

Whos is going to wash our cars?

They won't do it, workshy feckless Brits turn their noses up at the jobs the illegals do.

How do you take steps to avoid profitting from illegal labour, what enquiries do you make into the provenance of your food, for instance?

I grow my own. Are you into putting the blame on the victim?

I grow my own. Are you into putting the blame on the victim?

You grow all your own fruit and veg? Impressive.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm saying we all, apart from you obviously, benefit from having a migrant workforce doing the jobs the indigenous refuse.

We have an army of cleaners, veg pickers, catering staff and care staff who work, contribute and help support the country.

Think about it, they had the courage and determination to leave the country of birth to seek a better life- that's why immigrants are often highly motivated and successful. the richest man in Britain is an immigrant.

They won't do it, workshy feckless Brits turn their noses up at the jobs the illegals do.

How do you take steps to avoid profitting from illegal labour, what enquiries do you make into the provenance of your food, for instance?

A bit of an over generalisation!

There's loads of Brits who work the land, clean, and do other necessary jobs. Also so do EU migrants and legal immigrants.

Illegal workers cause problems for them selves mainly and propagate further abuses and people trafficking.

Legal workers.

So you still think they can afford to charge you £5 a wash when they have to pay minimum wage, declare earnings and pay all the bills,

it will be like £10 a go and no one will use it and we end up havnt dirty car all over the place

would you go and stand in the freezing cold and wash cars for £6 an hour when you can be better off on benefit and stay at home watching jeremy karl and go on stupid internet forums:huh:

Archived