£2000 bounty on illegal immigrants, cash in.

You said dead or alive would be "good sport"
That's right.

-First, it was referring to illegal immigrants - you were tying the comment to refugees.

-Second, I didn't mention shooting.

-Third, I didn't suggest I do it personally.

-Fourth - and this may completely go over your head - it was tongue in cheek.

But you have to get carried away and infer that 'I want to shoot pople'?

Rubbish there are plenty of people on the dole to fill these jobs the real truth is that illegal immigrants work for peanuts bellow the minimum wage and for longer than acceptable hours.

there are many people on the dole to fill these jobs? before the crunch there were thousands of jobs going. even the Polish came in and couldn't fill them. interesting that they all came and got jobs that no one was doing. it's not that people are paid peanuts. it's that they feel the jobs, even at proper minimum wage, are beneath them. and, who's gonna come of the dole to get minimum wage? not the many you speak of.

That's right.

-First, it was referring to illegal immigrants - you were tying the comment to refugees.

-Second, I didn't mention shooting.

-Third, I didn't suggest I do it personally.

-Fourth - and this may completely go over your head - it was tongue in cheek.

But you have to get carried away and infer that 'I want to shoot pople'?

How would you make them dead?

Don't make remarks about killing people then scream in horror and offer as an explanation that is was a "joke" if you don't want your remarks to be examined.

You also claimed there are no child refugees in this country.

There are over five thousand.

Another "joke"?

If a bonkers muslim cleric "joked" about killing westerners you'd be banging on about it all day.

Be careful with your words and don't post offensive claptrap and then meekly explain you were "joking"

there are many people on the dole to fill these jobs? before the crunch there were thousands of jobs going. even the Polish came in and couldn't fill them. interesting that they all came and got jobs that no one was doing. it's not that people are paid peanuts. it's that they feel the jobs, even at proper minimum wage, are beneath them. and, who's gonna come of the dole to get minimum wage? not the many you speak of.

We had a million people unemployed in 2004 when Poland acceeded to the EU. Upwards of half a million Poles came here and found jobs. What does that tell you?

There are countries much nearer than the UK for them to go to.

How many Asylum seekers/refugees have we got in the UK from Scandinavia, Holland, Germany, France, Eire and other countries adjacent to the UK

the idea of asylum seekers is the seek asylum from war, persecution etc. the reason we don't have many, if any, from the countries you mentioned is because there's not much of that there.

You also claimed there are no child refugees in this country.

There are over five thousand.

Another "joke"?

I did not say that – again, you misquote, or deliberately lie – makes little difference which.

What I said was “There are no children fleeing torture and oppression in this country”.

How would you make them dead?

Don't make remarks about killing people then scream in horror and offer as an explanation that is was a "joke" if you don't want your remarks to be examined.

If a bonkers muslim cleric "joked" about killing westerners you'd be banging on about it all day.

Be careful with your words and don't post offensive claptrap and then meekly explain you were "joking"

As for your two comments above, you need to take on board the difference between a quip meant in humour – bad taste or not – and reality. If you can’t tell the difference, you need help.

I would appreciate it if you were to bother somebody else. You are a tedious, annoying poster and I really don't want to waste my time answering your deliberately argumentative, petty points.

I did not say that – again, you misquote, or deliberately lie – makes little difference which.

What I said was “There are no children fleeing torture and oppression in this country”.

There are over 5000.

So, straightforward question, if a muslim cleric said it would be funny to shoot British soldiers you'd have no problem with it?

Archived