Pensioners people party

there must be over 20 million people over 60 in the uk wouldent it be nice if we were represented by a working class people who would genuanly look after working class workers and pensioners after all we represent a large population of the country we have a large vote and influence do you ever think we would ever have such a party'

if i and im not volunteering cant spell was an mp of the new ppp any pre election promise made woul become law on being elected in power within 12 months or be thrown out of power. any bonuses given only to worker with salarys under 50 000 a year. and finally a vote guaranteed on being in the eu or not to many mp s on euro gravy train what laws would you pass in this new party.

I Would reintroduce the teaching of manners in schools I. E. Please and thank you, standing up for older people and ladies on public transport.and foul language would be an offence once again. I would then go back to only one breadwinner in the family so once again every one would know what there role was in society not sexist but sensible. I would make it an offence for people in public service such as M Ps to be paid fees by private companies for so called consultancy work .Thats 3 to be going on with.

Archived