Smoking weed on the dole

I know of so many people who do this, you only have to watch jeremy kyle to see it.... how on gods earth do they afford it? For someone like me and most other people who work hard and never touch drugs- yet still struggle to make ends meat- this seems impossible???

I also know of so many mothers who smoke weed around their kids, even when pregnant- why do they not get the kids taken off them? :rant::rant:

I know of so many people who do this, you only have to watch jeremy kyle to see it.... how on gods earth do they afford it? For someone like me and most other people who work hard and never touch drugs- yet still struggle to make ends meat- this seems impossible???

I also know of so many mothers who smoke weed around their kids, even when pregnant- why do they not get the kids taken off them? :rant::rant:

You would be surprised how much money they get. I earn 24.5k a year and know someone with 3 kids on benefits who gets same as I do after tax, including rent and council tax payment which the working of us have to pay. This means that whatever potential spare income I have, they have the potential to have. It wouldn't be hard to have the money to smoke it.

Not sure how true it is but I was told social services aren't too strict when it comes to smoking weed, as there's much worse things. What I mean is if it's seen as recreational, it's not frowned upon as much as someone who needs a joint to get out of bed in a morning.

The problem is that it is everywhere.When I walk the dogs in a morning where I live you can smell it coming from peoples houses.

Cant stand it myself. The smell I mean.:roll:

Most people seem to have some sort of vice.My one weakness is chocolate!!

It infuriates me. I know of someone who is on her 4th child by a different father and she has smoked weed and drank heavily throughout her pregnancy. She is also on a high level of benefits. The child (who was just born this week) has had many suspected problems throughout the pregnancy (probably caused by all the drug abuse and booze) and the NHS have paid for test after test etc..... yet everyone knows she still smokes weed (the first thing she wrote on her facebook wall after she gave birth was ''i cant wait for a joint'')

Why do these types seem to get away with it???

It infuriates me. I know of someone who is on her 4th child by a different father and she has smoked weed and drank heavily throughout her pregnancy. She is also on a high level of benefits. The child (who was just born this week) has had many suspected problems throughout the pregnancy (probably caused by all the drug abuse and booze) and the NHS have paid for test after test etc..... yet everyone knows she still smokes weed (the first thing she wrote on her facebook wall after she gave birth was ''i cant wait for a joint'')

Why do these types seem to get away with it???

what would you have done to them, lioness?

all their benefits taken away and kids put into a good care home.

Its just going to get worse if these types continue to get away with it.

how many 'good care homes' would be needed? how would they be paid for? what would happen to the parents? how much weed would be detrimental? would the parents then need to be locked up for endangerment etc? where?

something should be done, i agree totally, but what to do is the problem.

Archived