Smoking weed on the dole

Get away with what, exactly? :confused:

And can you explain what business of yours it is, who the father(s) of her children are? :loopy:

john x

for private reasons it did have something (indirectly) to do with me, otherwise I wouldnt have mentioned it.

someone I know could have been the father but it turned out she was sleeping with half the street

I very much doubt that this is true.

And I still don't see what business it is of yours who she does or doesn't sleep with.

John X

i know for a fact its true because someone VERY close to me was a potential father!!

Numerous guys I know have said she has tried it on with them.

Considering virtually every thread you join gets closed as a direct result of your abuse towards others that seems unlikely.

And there you go again, without any rational justification of course ;)

I've never abused any forum member it's just that most can't stand to hear the truth.

[Faux Mod]

You got nearly all of your rants deleted earlier and you've come back for a second go. Let people talk about what they want to talk about or report the post if it so offensive to you. It isn't your job to tell people what they can or cannot say.

[/Faux Mod Moi]

kettle calling saucepan black it would seem

, I PERSONALLY think they are idiots, I'm of strong enough character and composure to be able to go through life without "needing" something to "chill" out. This is just my opinion,

Well said, I too don't need chemicals drugs to get my highs.

Archived