Smoking weed on the dole

Well said, I too don't need chemicals drugs to get my highs.

Providng you apply that standing across the spectrum of drugs available (including alcohol/coffee) the I commend you; otherwise I denounce you as a hypocrite and a liar:D.

Sudafed, paramol, ,co-codamol, cough syrup, all have powerful stimulant, dissociative and opoid drugs in them.

You can still buy opium in Boots.

These drugs are good for you.

Bassman is more concerned with intention and dosage than the actual drug itself.

No, there are other ways too. Few of them are prohibited though. Only a full religious epiphany gives you a "high" comparable with the most quintessential psychedelics though. Anything short of that isn't really "high", IMO.

But at least you acknowledge that a "high" is good, and worth pursuing, and that the intention to be "high" is not immoral - but quite the opposite.

It seems all we really disagree on is method and amount.

I've never abused any forum member it's just that most can't stand to hear the truth.

Anyone who's seen your previous posts will know that statement is utter nonsense.

No, booze'll do.. oh hang on ;)

Archived