Smoking weed on the dole

sorry I should have elaborated on above post. If you smoke when your kids are in the house/ pregnant, you are a bad parent. Cannabis alters your state of mind afterall.

I take it you don't drink then when your kids are in the house/ pregnant? Because in my oppinion that makes a bad parent

See this annoys me, how do people get anywhere near this much? There may be a few people that get massive amounts of money, but not everyone does. I get benefits and it drives me insane people thinking I must be loaded or something. I don't want benefits, I have a degree, I am also a single mum with one still quite young child. I apply for jobs and never ever get even an interview, jobs are slightly limited as it would have to be over 16hr and daytime hours, but I still apply for a wide range. After water and insurances, gas, electric, I have nothing or very near to nothing and I would think I was quite good with my money.

How are people getting so much, what am I missing?

true say. to get the kinds of money the odd person in the news get you have to be on incapacity, working tax, child benefits etc. this is not the norm.

I see your point... but what else can happen? we just sit back and carry on letting them get away with it? Its time to give them a harsh threat/ reality check. The reason this country is full of so many wasters is because it has been soft on them for so long. You get out what you put it.

Legalise it, mass produce it, stick it on the supermarket shelves in tea bags next to the Tetley's.

creates a black market economy where addicts sell what they bought with the vouchers then buying drugs so getting a lot less than what the vouchers was worth therefore needing a lot more to buy enough drugs.

The vouchers could work if tied in with identification, rendering them useless to anyone else.

a bit harsh. i think i do ok. someone could say if you're a good parent you shouldn't drink, end off.

I havent got kids yet but I may have one or two drinks in the house while they were in bed, that would be it.

Cannabis alters your mind, makes your reactions slower. Wouldnt be good to be stoned/ monged out on the sofa if your child was ill upstairs.

Cannabis alters your mind, makes your reactions slower. Wouldnt be good to be stoned/ monged out on the sofa if your child was ill upstairs.

Alcohol alters your mind and makes your reactions slower. Wouldn't be good to be drunk/hammered on the sofa if your child was ill upstairs.

The vouchers could work if tied in with identification, rendering them useless to anyone else.

tying them to identity is exactly what makes them tricky. say you an addict. you have these vouchers. you have to use them to get food or whatever. then sell that food or whatever cheap. then use the money to get drugs. you get a lot less drugs so have to get them another way too. same with if you wanted to buy a stolen TV or whatever with the vouchers. they don't really work. it's been tried.

Archived