Exercise the fat!

Todays special offer

For the next 3 days from today (22nd August – 25th August) – there will be the following offer.

If you come to any of the advanced sessions for 5 consecutive weeks (ie one after the other) and you don’t see any results, as in changes to fitness levels, loss of inches or toning up, then you do not pay a penny.

roll up - take advantage

There are 12 spaces available, 4 at High Green, 4 at Gleadless and 4 at Stannington

How it works

Very easy, you send me an email to fitness123@live.co.uk let me know who you are and which advanced session you wish to train at. You then train for 5 consecutive weeks at that venue.

If at the end of that period, you see absolutely no changes then you don’t pay for the previous 5 weeks. No changes to fitness levels, toning up, weight loss or anything – I receive absolutely sweet fanny adams in terms of payments. The option to pay for the previous 5 weeks is entirely yours.

The small print

The option to not pay only applies to the advanced sessions. If you are new to fitness, then it is advisable to attend the beginner/intermediate sessions for a few weeks – this will allow you to get used to the type of exercises that are used, and to correct anything you are doing that could cause injury.

Also, if you are new to fitness you have to be aware that the advanced sessions are ran at a high level and cater for people who are expecting this kind of session – I cannot be expected to cater for absolute beginners in these sessions.

The 5 weeks of free training only applies to the advanced sessions

That’s it – send me an email

You have nothing to lose, the only person that stands to lose in this situation is me. It’s a huge gamble, but as I said before “the proof of the pudding is in the eating”.

Put my claims to the test, this thing is going to go 2 ways,

1. end up with egg on my face
  2. you end up leaner fitter and more toned.

This offer ends on August 25th 2011

So in order to prove your claims wrong I'd have to stop all my normal fitness training for the rest of the week, otherwise you'd claim that it was your session that had made a difference.

Far from nothing to loose, I don't want to waste 5 weeks to prove that if I reduce my exercise levels by about 20 hrs a week I'll get less fit and gain weight.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. :)

Odd that you should gloss over such a valid question:

So in order to prove your claims wrong I'd have to stop all my normal fitness training for the rest of the week, otherwise you'd claim that it was your session that had made a difference.

Far from nothing to loose, I don't want to waste 5 weeks to prove that if I reduce my exercise levels by about 20 hrs a week I'll get less fit and gain weight.

The offer ends tomorrow, and it won't be repeated.

YOu get a fair workout that does exactly what it says on the tin. If you want to take advantage of the offer, then it will not cost you a penny - only your time.

You will then be in a position in 5 weeks time to say for certain that I am talking rubbish.

If someone claimed to be a good hairdresser, or claimed to be a good chef and they offered me a free haircut, or a free meal to prove their point - I would at least take advantage of the free service, and give them a chance to prove what they say is true.

After tomorrow - no more free sessions.

If you want to take advantage, I will give 4 people at each venue (12 in all) to take advantage of this, if you think I have missold my service or product, then you do not pay a single penny.

You have nothing to lose - I'm the one taking the risk

Offer ends tomorrow - email fitness123@live.co.uk if you want to give it a go.

You won't be in that position, unless you give up all other training for 5 weeks. A rather large personal cost, just to say "I told you so" when your fitness diminishes and your weight goes up.

If a chef claimed that they could feed you on a slice of lettuce a day and you'd feel full, and all you had to do was give up eating anything else for 5 weeks, would you be so keen on that offer, because that's more analogous than simply being offered a free meal.

Archived