Cat Mess On The Garden

I've used cheap citrus scented disinfectant on fences and paths to deter cats wth success. Like cats but not their mess.

Excellant idea and agree with likes dislikes, this will be tried first, final thing, can the disinfactant damage the grass?

ground black pepper sprinkled around where they usually like to 'go' and a few cracked black peppercorns did the trick for me many moons ago when someones little critter kept using the little gravel bed in my yard as a toilet. the smell in summer was awful.

in fact i wasn't so bothered about the cat poop being there in a corner i never went in, but the smell ruined my summer days!

you have to persist for a few weeks, though, and keep sprinkling it every few days until they begger off and don't come back. im guessing they don't like the smell or it makes them sneeze but it worked after a couple of weeks for me.

Archived