There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Are these the same people in the documentary made by Louise Theroux?

Aye they mental but there's mental people in the world isn't there.

They're not breaking the law.

Yes they are the sweet, gentle (cough!) people from the Louis Theroux documentary.

And yes they are*ahem* bat-droppings mental. (she says, donning her "non-pc comments" hat)

My personal thought sis that their actions could be classified under religious hatred, and therefore be considered criminal.

Yes they are the sweet, gentle (cough!) people from the Louis Theroux documentary.

And yes they are*ahem* bat-droppings mental. (she says, donning her "non-pc comments" hat)

My personal thought sis that their actions could be classified under religious hatred, and therefore be considered criminal.

These people are disturbed. The fact they also teach their litany of hatred and intolerance to their children is abhorrent. Taking them on marches with them and subjecting them to the anger people feel when they see their placards and such. As i watched the documentary I couldn't help wondering if they'd read the Gospels. The joy they felt in condemning everyone to death and hellfire was saddening to watch.

Just watched the video - what a bunch of nutters.

So long as they only tell us we're all going to hell, I have no real issue with them... when they start bombing us then I might have a problem with them

It's a sad indictment when your fellow man only has a problem when it's on his own doorstep. The world is a tiny place but London is as far away from your doorstep as is Kansas. So not to worry.

"God hates fags!" Me too at 5+ quid.:mad:

These people are disturbed. The fact they also teach their litany of hatred and intolerance to their children is abhorrent. Taking them on marches with them and subjecting them to the anger people feel when they see their placards and such. As i watched the documentary I couldn't help wondering if they'd read the Gospels. The joy they felt in condemning everyone to death and hellfire was saddening to watch.

Like I said, bat-droppings barmy.

The Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas have taken the christian message a little far, claiming all homosexuals will burn in hell, celebrating the deaths of US service personnel at their funerals because they "fought for a country that supports homosexuality" and rejoicing in their hatred of their own children who have questioned their doctrine.

I suspect they cant pardon the expression, but there's nowt as queer as folk.

Westboro Baptist Church family disowns daughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k&feature=fvw

Michael Moore paid them a visit

Who are the crazy Muslims?

Aye, I'm just going on previous though with that guy who said he was going to burnt the Quran, I don't think he was arrested and I think that was probably more high profile.

I think US laws are a bit different, I'm not an expert though.

If it's not illegal, it probably should be.

It's saddening more than anything, with the cute little 2/3 year old racist songs like that when she should about..farm animals or something.

Shows how much we're all programmed I suppose doesn't it. I mean we all think we have free will, so do these people. But they don't, not really.

Archived