There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

If he thinks that is the case, Tripitaka, considering that there have always been Gay people in the forces, whether overtly or covertly, I'm surprised we haven't been walking on a carpet of birds that have dropped from the sky!

It's a she PT, but I agree. Unless it's the birds that are gay of course, that could be making god quite irate.

Apparently the floods in Queensland are because Kevin Rudd has been insufficiently zealous in his support for Israel, and Rudd is originally from Queensland.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/01/is_god_blind_or_something.php

:loopy:

Isn't there a case for child abuse here? I mean, it's not physical harm, but it does seem the children are being mentally abused.

How far can they go, in terms of mental abuse of the kids; before the govt. does something about that?

Interesting seeing as Im neither left wing or an apologist for anything.

I know that bf.

Ps: which bit of it causes you so much offence? The bit that says there are crazy Muslims or highlighting that there are in fact some crazy Christians too?

I just think you could have done better :hihi:

..do you have an opinion on the Westboro Baptists at all?

I do not know anythinig at all about the Westboro Baptists, but muslims are mentioned in the subject and I know about them, so I checked in the thread. Since this thread is about Westboro Baptists why bother to mention muslims?

I do not know anythinig at all about the Westboro Baptists, but muslims are mentioned in the subject and I know about them, so I checked in the thread. Since this thread is about Westboro Baptists why bother to mention muslims?

This is becoming ridiculous. I mentioned them (negatively) in acknowledgement that there are crazy Muslims too.

If I hadn't no doubt posters would have accused me of focussing solely on the activities of (some) Christians and the thread would have been derailed into a discussion of a) my motives and b) Muslim terrorists. It seems it was wishful thinking on my part.

If you're sufficiently interested I did post two links about the Westboro Baptists, please feel free to comment if you'd like to.

I cannot believe how people defend murders.

You do it yourself. Your God is the biggest murderer around.

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm#Sabbath

Below is what God thinks should happen to people who follow other religions.

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.

Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

My comment about going off at a tangent

Like you did with your first post (and your continued advoidance of the questions and topic).

I'm all giddy for a holy war!

Sheffield's streets have got so many holes, it looks like we've already had one:D.

not "God hates fags"

Maybe "god's" on the side of the anti-smoking lobby:D.

Archived