There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

If I didn't know whom you profess to follow it'd be hard to tell from your posts frankly. As Wildcat accurately observes it seems that you're unable to say anything without condemning some group or other.

Jesus also loves homosexuals, whom I seem to recall you pouring bile on on numerous occasions.

You need to understand what you read. Jesus loves everyone, but not everything they do.

This forum is full of wingers, fault-finders and complainers who love to do nothing more than to find fault with others and act as judge and jury, which is what you are doing in this thread.

I think you need to qualify that statement, the only people Im judging and finding fault with are the Westboro Baptists..are you saying you dont find fault with them?

There we go, that wasn't hard at all was it. And I agree that him being a scumbag does not excuse anyone else being a scumbag, but nobody on the thread has tried to do that. :)

I don't know. If you look back I would say a number have tried.

I think you need to qualify that statement, the only people Im judging and finding fault with are the Westboro Baptists..are you saying you dont find fault with them?

Grahame's mamaged to drag us sooo far off topic, that it may be a little difficult to regain some semblance of control over the thread (my first post on this thread seems to have been almost Delphic):D.

Good luck though:thumbsup:.

This forum is full of wingers, fault-finders and complainers who love to do nothing more than to find fault with others and act as judge and jury, which is what you are doing in this thread.

Just like you do with atheists and other religions.

Ponting out hypocrisy is not hypocritical.

Grahame's mamaged to drag us sooo far off topic, that it may be a little difficult to regain some semblance of control over the thread (my first post on this thread seems to have been almost Delphic):D.

Good luck though:thumbsup:.

My eyes are red raw from laughing sccsux, to most sane rational people, the Westboro Baptists are as vile as the poppy burners, and protestors at the homecoming of the Anglian Regiment last year.

Whilst I agree with freedom of speech in principle I have to say screaming and shouting to the friends and relatives of dead soldiers and 9 year olds that they deserved to die is beyond the pale. In the UK they would be dealt with by a breach of the peace, it seems the Arizona legislature have got hold of it and banned demonstrations at funerals

mafya forgive me preaching at you, but it's the Westboro Baptists we're giving a kicking not Christians generally :)

Sorry BF but couldn't resist putting old Graham on the spot.

I actually saw the Louis Theroux program about these people a while ago and was quite shocked at their behaviour, it is not called for.

Archived