There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

America is in deep financial trouble.

Soldiers come home to a hero's welcome.

The Jews were implicit in the death of Jesus.

Some Jews have repented and will continue.

What are you saying?

You really are one twisted individual.

That is a shame because you would find, like me, there is a lot of prejudice being expressed.

in the continuity of your posts?

For the welfare of this thread (trying to not go off topic any more) and because your replies never show any relevance, i will try not to post in response to you in this thread from this point grahame, no offence meant

Prejudice - an assumption made about someone or something before having adequate knowledge to be able to do so with guaranteed accuracy.

We know more than enough from phelps actions and statements that phelps is vile and his views are vile. You've agreed he's vile. Nobody is suggesting that Christians should be judged on the basis of this man, the only people being judged are him and his little gang of wierdos.

No prejudice involved.

I was meaning boyfridays well known prejudice against religion.

What are you saying?

I'm saying you soil the name of Jesus and make me feel ashamed to be (however loosely) associated with you.

What are you saying?

If you had a look at their website you'd realise they believe America is doomed because it supports homosexuality.

They celebrate dead soldiers not for the sacrifice they made but because they deserved to die for fighting for a country that doesnt criminalise homosexuality.

They hate Jews because they 'support fags', then try to justify their hatred by reminding us that it was Jews who killed Jesus. On that basis should we hate Christians because Hitler was one? Of course not.

If you had a look at their website you'd realise they believe America is doomed because it supports homosexuality.

They celebrate dead soldiers not for the sacrifice they made but because they deserved to die for fighting for a country that doesnt criminalise homosexuality.

They hate Jews because they 'support fags', then try to justify their hatred by reminding us that it was Jews who killed Jesus. On that basis should we hate Christians because Hitler was one? Of course not.

Then you need to make yourself clear.

You really are one twisted individual.

Agreed. Strongly, if that is Grahame's interperetation

Thank god for dead soldiers = Soldiers come home to a hero's welcome?

If Grahame IS the cleverist aethiest on here, the joke's over, he crossed the line. If he's genuine, that's even worse.

Archived