There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

I was meaning boyfridays well known prejudice against religion.

So you're saying that while there isn't any prejudice on the thread it should be classed as prejudiced because depite it not being, you believe that the OP holds some prejudiced view of religion and despite having not shown any in the thread he and therefore the thread should be condemned as prejudiced?

in the continuity of your posts?

For the welfare of this thread (trying to not go off topic any more) and because your replies never show any relevance, i will try not to post in response to you in this thread from this point grahame, no offence meant

Wish others would follow your example; before the whole thread goes down the pan because of him (no offence).

I was meaning boyfridays well known prejudice against religion.

Ive no problem with religion in anyway, provided it doesnt come knocking at my door trying to convert me or change my way of life.

That applies to Jews, muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindhus and any other I havent mentioned.

Couldn't agree more.

Indeed, freedom of speach is a very special commodity that needs to be protected as much as possible. But freedoms such as the FoS come at a price (one being a "there's a time and a place", and a 9 year old child's funeral is most deffinately not such a time or place).

I'm in agreement, sccsux. I don't think the Westborough Baptist Church should be making their kind of protests at any funeral, be it a gay person, a soldier who has died, or a nine-year old Child's.

The WBC's protests are singularly inappropriate in general, and inappropriate to the nth degree, at the funeral of a nine year old child who was murdered.

Ive no problem with religion in anyway, provided it doesnt come knocking at my door trying to convert me or change my way of life.

That applies to Jews, muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindhus and any other I havent mentioned.

I shall remind you of that next time you post anything for example about Jehovah Witness' knocking on your door. (If you do)

Except Fred Phelps hasn't been doing it on here until people highlighted it on Sheffield Forum.

So, it was okay, before, then, when the WBC's vile behaviour was just confined to Redneck-ville. where the Phelps' vile family lives?

I STR they threatened, about a year or so ago, to come to the UK to picket a funeral, here.

I'm in agreement, sccsux. I don't think the Westborough Baptist Church should be making their kind of protests at any funeral, be it a gay person, a soldier who has died, or a nine-year old Child's.

The WBC's protests are singularly inappropriate in general, and inappropriate to the nth degree, at the funeral of a nine year old child who was murdered.

No one is disagreeing with you.

Agreed. Strongly, if that is Grahame's interperetation

Thank god for dead soldiers = Soldiers come home to a hero's welcome?

If Grahame IS the cleverist aethiest on here, the joke's over, he crossed the line. If he's genuine, that's even worse.

Oh he'll believe it. He's not a clever atheist though, just a very bad example of christianity.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread as I can see lots and lots of smaller and smaller circles appearing and I have no intention of traversing them (for the umpteenth time) only for the thread to be closed (it's his MO). Have fun, but get out before the singularity:hihi:.

I shall remind you of that next time you post anything for example about Jehovah Witness' knocking on your door. (If you do)

Must... resist..... making......... comment....gnnnhh

Archived